Search results

1. AMMOVanErt

Am I screwed?

So, I bought a Super Freak Maxload from K e l l y ' s in early June and have been using it in BP to break it in. Has been getting better and better, and tonight, one of my temmates hit 12 HRs with it in one round. Next guy up takes 2 swings, and 2 HRs. Next pitch is smoked in the 3/4 hole...
  2. AMMOVanErt

Nokona Glove Choices...

I am looking at buying a new glove for next season, and wanted to get one soon so hopefully I can get her ready to go for next season. I want an upgrade from my 14" Mizuno GMVP 1400. It's been a good glove, but it's a little floppy at the end of the fingers (hard line drive bucles the fingers...
  3. AMMOVanErt

Transition from ASA

I'm pitcher/coach for a rec level ASA team, with alot of young, inexperienced guys. Got a couple of studs, but, alot of first year guys too. Anyway, we will be playing in a USSSA tournament after our ASA season is over this year and I was wondering if anybody had any advice to help smooth...
  4. AMMOVanErt

Worth SBPH Softball Pitcher's Mask

I have looked around at different pitching masks and have decided that I am either going with a Combat Faceoff or the Worth helmet mask combo (item number SBPH). There is lots of information about the Faceoff already on this forum, but, nothing about the Worth. Anybody use it? Pros? Cons...
  5. AMMOVanErt

ASA Baserunning question...

Watching an ASA game last night, situation I have never seen before happened, and I just wanted to know if the umpire got the call right. 0 outs, runner on 1st and 2nd. Hard one hopper hit to 2nd baseman. Runner on 2nd base freezes about 3 steps off the bag. SS and 1st baseman turn the...