Search results

1. Kleinjohnson

For Sale 27oz NR og Juggernaut

Very slight rattle if you shake it hard. 2 small lines of webbing in the gray that you really have to search for. In great shape. Barely used. Paint scratches through the decals don't even go through the paint. Just cosmetic. Selling for $95 gifted.
  2. Kleinjohnson

LTTF Mercy, green and white.

Must be able to pass compression. I have an ASA 26oz balanced z3k to trade. About 100 swings.
  3. Kleinjohnson

True One scale weight

What are the 26oz True One's weighing in at, and when it comes to how balanced they are, how similar does it swing to the mercy? And while I'm asking questions, how stiff is the handle?
  4. Kleinjohnson

New Juggy Durability

I took this one out of the wrapper and put about 60 swings on it using only 52's, and this happened... Once I saw that and realized that I was going to have to send it back anyway, I decided to take a few more swings with some 44's to see how it would hold up. The answer is "Not Well".
  5. Kleinjohnson

running shoes

I need a good pair of running shoes with the proper support. Any suggestions on a good pair of running shoes? Please do not say boombah. Im not looking for fashion shoes. I want these to work well.
  6. Kleinjohnson

For Sale Juggy (nr) ... S2 ... j3u ... Response XXL

27 oz Juggy (Nr)... Just barely starting the foam rattle. No webbing. Few hits, prety clean. Has decal scratches that don't even go thru the paint $115 gift 26 oz S2 ... One spiral web and very slight webbing. Not many hits. Says not for resale on the handle. $115 gift 26oz J3u ... No...
  7. Kleinjohnson

Which is the most balanced of the new demarini utrip bats?

Of this past year's models, which is the most balanced? I picked up a 26oz j3u thinking it would swing like the j3a, and it does not. Way more of a noticable endload. Do any of them have a more balanced feel than the j3u?
  8. Kleinjohnson

Are the CF4 and the CF5 endloaded like the CF3?

What is the difference between the different cf4's and cf5's? Are any of them balanced?
  9. Kleinjohnson

Salvo date codes

A couple years back I had a 26oz salvo with a date code of 0510 and an orange plug end cap. It swung completely balanced. Felt like a 25. I bought it NIW from a sporting good store. Ever since then, when other guys on teams that I've played on had 26oz salvos, I picked them up to see if they...
  10. Kleinjohnson

LTB 26oz og salvo

Must have a date code of 5/10 or older. Talk to me.
  11. Kleinjohnson

Winneconne, wi

Who is playing there this weekend?
  12. Kleinjohnson

For Trade Lady Virus ... S2 ... Juggy ... Cf3

- 33/27 Lady Virus. Has ASA stamp. Good Condition. Webbed all over. - 26oz S2 (marked "not for resale"). Less than 100 swings. Good condition. 1 spiral. - 27oz NR Juggy. Good condition. No webbing. VERY slight click from the foam. Paint scratches in decals. - 34/25 CF3. - Traded...
  13. Kleinjohnson

For Trade 33/27 Lady virus...

Looking to trade. Good condition. Webbed all over and broken in. Will add more pictures tonight. Looking for.... St98..... 26 Xeno .... 34/25 Aftermath ... 26 Asa Z2000 .... 26 balanced.
  14. Kleinjohnson

LTB Gen1x sb203 in 26oz

Need one. Pm me.
  15. Kleinjohnson

Is this a warranty replacement?

Even though I was told that they were sending me an unmarked replacement, is this how they mark the NR bats?
  16. Kleinjohnson

For Trade 14" vinci br46

14" gloves aren't for me. This one was brand new 3 days ago. I put the vinci glove conditioner on it and hit it a few times with a ball mallet. Its never seen a game. Looking for a high end 13" H-web. Rht.
  17. Kleinjohnson

bp near clearwater beach march 19th - 22nd?

Gonna be in Clearwater beach this week. Does anybody get together for bp anywhere near there?
  18. Kleinjohnson

LTB 26oz j3u

Not too beat up, must have receipt.
  19. Kleinjohnson

LTB 26 oz sy98

Must be returnable but does not need to have receipt. Somebody sell me one please.
  20. Kleinjohnson

LTB 27oz sy98

Looking to buy one, must be returnable. Let's chat.