Search results

1. freak98guy

Best Dudley .52/300

Looking to buy a dozen Dudley .52 300's. Wondering which will be the most durable of the 3? I will be using these for BP so the longer they stay decent, the better... Is the Thunder Heat worth the extra $/ will they stay harder longer? I know they make evil BP lites, I have a dozen. Going...
  2. freak98guy

For Sale 2014 Aftermath 27oz

SOLD Selling my 27oz 2014 AM. 300 - 400 swings would be my best guess. .52/300's only. Some field and bag wear but other than that it's still in very good shape. No paint cracks, rattles or other issues. Returnable with receipt good through April of next year. I think I still have the...
  3. freak98guy

Most valuable return?

I have a 2014 Flipper that has a crack and looking to return it. I have plenty of bats so my intent would be to sell whatever they give me for the return. Assuming I have my choice to get any bat I want (except exclusives), what would be the most valuable return be and what weight do you feel...
  4. freak98guy

Pick Up Player Advise

This is actually a thread best suited in the fast pitch board but there's so little traffic there.... I"m wondering what the proper etiquette is when it comes to playing time for a pick up player? I help coach a 12U competitive fast pitch softball team that my daughter plays on. The coach...
  5. freak98guy

For Sale 2014 NR Future

27.5oz No Return Approximately 100 hits Light field rash No cracks, webbing or end cap separation OG grip SOLD for $175 gifted
  6. freak98guy

L4's going cheap!

Just saw another thread talking about how cheap the L3 and L4 are right now. Anyone swung both the 2013 and 2014 L4? Are they the same besides the paint job or did you notice any other differences?
  7. freak98guy

Making an attempt to find a Demarini gamer...

I've been an Easton fan since I found the SRV3 back in 2009. Haven't really found anything that just fit perfectly like it, even the newer Eastons feel a bit off to me. I like the performance of the 2014 Demarini line but haven't found an ASA Demarini that I'm totally in love with yet. Just...
  8. freak98guy

For Sale 28oz SY98H

Sold Looking to sell my 28oz SY98H. Returnable, no receipt. One of the best ASA bats I've swung but have a few too many bats right now. Best guess is 250-350 swings. Bat was preownwd and the previous owner said it had 100 swings when I bought it. I've put 100-150 swings on it myself...
  9. freak98guy

Demarini CF6 vs CF7

Buying a bat for my daughter for Christmas. She did like to -11 CF7 so I thought of buying one until I saw the advertisement for the CF6...(supposedly the same bat with a different paint scheme and over $100 cheaper) Wondering if anyone can confirm this or let me know what any differences...
  10. freak98guy

For Sale/Trade Clean 28 oz Easton L2 for Demarini Future or Cluggy

Trades would need to be for a 27.5 Future or a 28oz Cluggy or Aftermath with no paint cracks or end cap issues. I would add an appropriate amount of cash as well. PM is key! Thanks! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17842790#post17842790
  11. freak98guy

For Sale/Trade Clean 28 oz Easton L2

SOLD Maybe 300-400 total swings, mostly BP. $110 Gift or add PP fee's. Returnable, no receipt. Very hot and durable bat just don't play any USSSA anymore so looking to move for an ASA bat. Trades I'd like would be for an Easton L3 or Demarini Future or Cluggy or Aftermath. I would add an...
  12. freak98guy

Demarini Noob Question - Fu Dawg vs. True One

Can anyone speak to the difference between these 2 bats? Endload the same? - 28oz if it matters? Does 1 perform better than the other? Durability about the same? Etc... Any info is appreciated!!!!
  13. freak98guy

13' L6 Owners...

Just wondering how many swings it took to get reasonably broke in and if most of you saw spiral webbing before it really started to get going? I have about 200 swings on mine with a mix of .44's and .52's. Still seems pretty stiff and even has a small spiral showing...
  14. freak98guy

Easton to Demarini suggestions?

I normally swing a SRV3 or a 98H in ASA but would like to give Demarini a shot this year. I would prefer something that swings at least somewhat close to the SRV3 & 98H. For those who aren't familiar with Easton, both of these are a 12" barrel, one piece. Thanks for your help!
  15. freak98guy

Price Check 28oz L6

What's the going rate for one that is mint - (5-10 bp swings)??? Thanks in advance!
  16. freak98guy

FP question

Doesn't seem like the FP board gets much traffic so I'm trying this here.... My daughter is 11 and is average size. I got her a 31 in 21 oz LV slugger (3 piece) 2 years ago. I'm thinking she could go up in weight and another inch or 2 length as well. I'm an Easton guy in slow pitch but...
  17. freak98guy

For Sale 28oz L2 & 28oz SSR2

2 very solid game bats. The SSR2 was my gamer for quite a while but I've made the transition to the 12" barrels for ASA. Approx. 800 swings. Doesn't look too pretty anymore but kills the ball and has no issues whatsoever. SOLD Don't really want to sell the L2 but I play very little USSSA...
  18. freak98guy

SY98h Owners...

Do you feel your bat swings heavy, light or true to weight? Trying to decide if I should buy one that's an ounce heavier than I normally swing.
  19. freak98guy

OG Psycho question

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before... From what I read when I searched, it appears the higher serial number Psycho's are better. Are they night and day? Should I stay away from a particular #???
  20. freak98guy

Just a quick thank you to the SBF store

Called this morning looking for some .44/400 balls to speed up the break in process on a few new bats of mine. When I called, I was set on some cheaper synthetic cover balls that, after talking with the rep, would not have stayed hard long/ achieved my goal of breaking in bats very easily...