Search results

1. S

Best ASA Team Bat

I know this question has been in multiple times, but I can't seem to find them anymore. What are the most durable ASA team bats in your opinions for under $250?
  2. S

ASA Profanity Rule

We had a game tonight where we had a run taken away for profanity. No outs, runner on first and third. Batter grounds ball to SS who touches second and throws to first barely beating the runner. The runner from third scores. Despite my best efforts to quiet the batter he proceeds to run his...
  3. S

Tourney Question

I didn't want to put this in the tournament boards because I felt it might be seen by more people here. I have been asked by my company to put together a softball tourney to benefit the local united way. I have fields in mind and know the local head of umpires so that is covered. My questions...
  4. S

ASA Pinch Runner Question

We had an issue on Sunday that took quite a while to figure out amongst the umpires. A runner got to first the batter behind him flies out and then the team tries to substitute the guy who just got out as a pinch runner for the guy on first. My pitcher argued it, saying that if he needed to be...