Search results

1. papo08

GTG kklene GTG board bro for sure

quick sale, quick payment.... wouldnt hesitate to buy/sell with him again kklene is GTG love, Papo08 lol
  2. papo08

For Sale NIW GSC Spirit ..... $160

asa approved, 2011 GSC Spirit NIW brand new in wrapper, newest batch 34/26 160 paypal gifted, or +3% shipped.
  3. papo08

For Sale Great laptop.... Windows 7, 3g ram, 320g HD....

Sold SOLD Amazing Laptop deal!! This Toshiba a305 laptop is better than new. Ive added Windows 7 Ultimate to it (came with Vista). It has a 320 gig fresh harddrive, 3 gigs of Ram, an integrated webcam for Skype, or any other use you can think of. If you search Toshiba a305 on Google...
  4. papo08

For Sale shoulder surgery sale....4 bats up for sale

Sale only. Paypal, gifted or + fees. SOLD SOLD 33/25 Demarini Phenix, typical phenix webbing. approx 100-120 hits. has valid receipt dated late nov 2010. $210 SOLD SOLD 34/26 NIW GSC Spirit most current batch $170 34/26 GSC Spirit. most current batch, 150-175 hits. no webbing...
  5. papo08

For Sale Demarini Phenix forrrrrrrrrrrr sale

Sold!! BAT IS SOLD 100-125 hits. has regular phenix webbing. hot as hell. 33/25 with valid receipt from 3mos ago. $210 shipped, gifted. what 2nd item
  6. papo08

nws for bears fans....

the sexy superbowl shuffle enjoy
  7. papo08

For Sale brand new size 8 Classic Tall Uggs....

brand new in box, original Classic Tall Uggs in chestnut color. Found em on a deal 6mos ago and was going to give em as a xmas present but they are the wrong damn size. 100shipped takes em.
  8. papo08

GTG tb25 is gtg no doubt

hes a lil noobish still, so I asked him to ship 1st. he was leery. but we worked it out, and he indeed shipped 1st, and provided me with about 7696778 pictures of the packaging and all of the USPS receipts and insurance etc etc. lol. And texted me the day I was supposed to get it to be...
  9. papo08

GTG CitizenSnips is for sure GTG...

Worked with a noob here. he said he wanted it, then bam...payment sent in full. Thats how I like biznass to go down. Wouldnt hesitate to work with him again. GTG!! Papo08
  10. papo08

Was I wrong to run out on to the field to.....

Was I wrong to run out on to the field to defend my base runner? Tight game in league tourney and I have a runner hustlin to 3rd with the throw comin in. He chose to stand up comin in against our call but he had the time. 3rd catches (drops) the ball which was a little behind him and he turns...
  11. papo08

typical Phenix webbing and rattle at 100cuts.....?

Opened up another Phenix last nite for some game time testing. had everyone swing it, almost every at bat, for 3 games. Lets say out of the wrapper until the end of the night it had between 120-150 total hits on it. By 50ish or so it was webbed. by the end of the night it was HEAVILY webbed...
  12. papo08

For Sale/Trade $100 UTrip Easton SCN16bh....

SOLD!!!!!!!! someone needs to love it. only 150-175 hits. stock grip removed, but available. returnable but no receipt. no webbing, no cracks, no rattles. just some bag scratches. under rated utrip bat for sure. 100+fees shipped will take it, or trade for somethin new to play with and...
  13. papo08

GTG notgood27 is very very GTG

bought a sic used roddy from him this week for a great price and it got here in 2days. wouldnt hesitate to do biz with this guy anytime! GTG for sure Papo08
  14. papo08

GTG CYCLONES_COACH is definitely GTG

relatively new board member picked up my SCN4B today. He promised he'd get to the bank early am to transfer money for paypal, and he did. it was here at 8 am! Definitely wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again!!! GTG :D Papo08
  15. papo08

lookin for a no name batpack...

No name, as in no bat manufacturer label on the bag. whatcha got?>
  16. papo08

Scn4b check it out

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=12213967#post12213967
  17. papo08

For Sale/Trade SCN4b for sale or possible trade

SOLD SOLD SOLD tryin to get pics up but I dont have a memory card reader at work. 33/23 no webbing, barely any endcap wear, slight stealth wobble. some bag scratches and a couple tiny chips. shes gtg. Will trade for OG Flex or Extended, or cash sale 290 shipped/insured/ paypal obo if...
  18. papo08

All black (or blk/red) 11.5 or 12 Turfs

title says it all...whatcha got?
  19. papo08

AZ (Mesa) B league roster. **need one more**

1st game is Wed at 630 & 730. Schedule is available here..... http://www.mesaaz.gov/parksrec/adultsports/pdf/Softball/RMwed.pdf nov 10 630 start field 4 nov 17 630 start field 1 nov 24th off dec 1 830 start field 1 dec 8 630 start field 4 switch to field 1 2nd game dec 15 630...
  20. papo08

Whats a subs place in the lineup....

im sorta kinda a fulltime sub. been called every week for 4 weeks now. In the last month ive gone 24 for 26 on this team. Mostly Doubles. As a "sub" should I still be batting at the bottom of the order? Really dont care, as its not my team. But strategically.....wouldnt you bump me up?