Search results

1. DTRAIN#7

For Sale 26 oz. Z3000 EL

I have a 26 oz. USSSA Z3000 End Load with under 50 swings, no rattle or wobble, and comes with receipt from March. Not looking for trades at this time, need money for worlds. Asking $180 OBO to the CONUS. PM is the key, thanks.
  2. DTRAIN#7

Looking for custom hats

Looking to order some custom 404m hats with the 3D embroidery that can be done in a timely manner. Please PM me with price estimates, minimum orders, art fee, shipping, and turn around time. Thanks!
  3. DTRAIN#7

For Sale Mizuno MVP Prime (12.75") Mod Trap

Mizuno GMVP1277PSE 12.75 inch modified trapeze web has been used to throw a couple rounds of catch and for approximately 4 games of league ball. No oil or conditioner has been used. Looking to get $75 obo gifted/family/friends shipped to lower 48 only.
  4. DTRAIN#7

LTB 12.75" rawlings revo 750 or 950 open back

Looking for revo series 750 or 950 in 12.75". Want open back, web doesn't matter as I can change it out.
  5. DTRAIN#7

LTB 26 oz . St100h

Looking to buy a 26 oz. Easton st100h. PayPal ready
  6. DTRAIN#7

LTB 26 Easton 100h

Looking to buy a 26 oz. Easton st100h. PayPal ready
  7. DTRAIN#7

For Sale 26 oz sy100w

Bat is SOLDMy brother wants to sell his 26 oz. sy100w with approximately 300-350 swings, tape grip, no rattle or webbing that I can see. The bat is returnable, but no papers. The bat has a slight paint crack on the "T" and stickers from passing compression at various tournaments. Looking to get...
  8. DTRAIN#7

For Sale 26 oz. sy100

Bat sold for asking price I've got a 26 oz. sy100 approximately 200-250 hits, normal scuffs and scratches, 2-3 lines of minor webbing, OG grip, returnable but no papers. Asking $180, only trade would be utrip el 26 oz. z3000 and I add cash.
  9. DTRAIN#7

Price Check 26.5 oz. LV1

Looking to get a price check on a returnable 26.5 oz. LV1 without papers. Approximately 250-300 hits, no wobble or rattle. Some slight areas of traditional webbing as I tried to capture in the pictures. All help would be appreciated!
  10. DTRAIN#7

For Sale 25oz ASA Recoil

I have a balanced 25 oz. asa recoil. I got it in a trade a while back, and have personally never swung the thing. The guy said it had less than 75 swings, and from the looks of it, probably less than 50. He replaced the grip with a Prince tennis grip. Both asa stamps 100% visible. Bat is...
  11. DTRAIN#7

Price Check 25oz ASA Recoil

Hey guys, as the title says, I have a balanced 25 oz. asa recoil. I got it in a trade a while back, and have personally never swung the thing. The guy said it had less than 75 swings, and from the looks of it, probably less than 50. He replaced the grip with a Prince tennis grip. Both asa stamps...
  12. DTRAIN#7

For Sale 27oz NRG 500 maxload

I've got a 27oz. Miken NRG500 maxload. Unknown number of hits, don't believe it's broken in yet. It has typical nicks and scratches, but is structurally sound. The knob sticker is missing and has og grip. The bat is returnable but i dont have the paperwork. Looking for $145 shipped.
  13. DTRAIN#7

For Sale Utrip Salvo w/ receipt

I have a 28oz. Utrip salvo with around 150 hits on it. It has og grip, small amount of webbing, and typical nicks and scratches. Bat is returnable with paperwork. $130 shipped gifted or add fees. Lower 48 only.
  14. DTRAIN#7

For Sale/Trade 2013 sp12sv100

I have a 28oz. Utrip salvo with around 150 hits on it. It has og grip, small amount of webbing, and typical nicks and scratches. Bat is returrnable with paperwork. I will do $155 obo. Trades that I would be interested in would be the same bat in a 26oz or trade towards a 2013 Easton Utrip...
  15. DTRAIN#7

For Sale/Trade 2013 Utrip Salvo

I have a 28oz. Utrip salvo with around 150 hits on it. It has og grip, small amount of webbing, and typical nicks and scratches. Bat is returrnable with paperwork. I am looking to trade for the same bat in a 26oz, but will sell for $160.
  16. DTRAIN#7

Price Check 2013 sp12sv100

Hey guys, I have a 28oz. Utrip salvo with around 150 hits on it. It has og grip, small amount of webbing, and typical nicks and scratches. Bat is returrnable with paperwork. Opinions on a price would be much appreciated.
  17. DTRAIN#7

Return for eos

Does anyone know what the return is for these? Or has anyone had to return one yet? Any help is greatly appreciated!
  18. DTRAIN#7

GTG YARD is GTG

Bought a batpack from YARD, and it was delivered 3 days later. Fast shipping and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro. Thanks again YARD!
  19. DTRAIN#7

GTG fan81 is GTG

fan81 is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro. Thanks fan81!
  20. DTRAIN#7

For Sale/Trade NIW 26 oz. scn9

Posting this to gauge interest. I have a 26 oz. NIW scn9 returnable x 2 without receipt. Sold to fan81