Search results

1. DFWLoop

For Sale Rawlings Wing Tip XPG3 / Horween Leather

Up for grabs is a very good condition Rawlings XPG3 12” wingtip horween leather. I bought this from a board member (don’t remember who it was though), retired this year so might as well let one of you guys break this in and enjoy this beauty. If any questions exist please let me know, I...
  2. DFWLoop

Rawlings XPG 3

rawlings guys, what is the going price (or fair) price for this glove? its in very good condiion, bought it from a board member last year..cant remember who it was. never seen a field or outside of my office at home. will post pics tomorrow. thanks for the help Loop
  3. DFWLoop

Its Finally Here / Time to Retire

wow, never thought the time would come. but after 18 years its time to let it go at the age of 52. i first started playing around 1994, the demarini ultimate distance was the rage along with 50 core balls. everybody aspired to play ""C" ball or above, D was for beginners and "E" was...
  4. DFWLoop

Mizuno 55R

what is the going rate on a gamer ready 55R? seems i wont be playing this year due to an out of town project, going to put it on the bay. wont sell here...to much hassle. got it in trade from a board member..has not seen a field in texas. any info would be appreciated.
  5. DFWLoop

LTB Akadema Discount

does anybody know if akadema will be offering the 50% discount on the custom gloves? bought my blue and tan model last year, looking to get another one. any help / info?
  6. DFWLoop

GTG ArizonaSoftball is GTG

After two recent very sour deals, it was a pleasure dealing with a solid GTG member. Communication was great and the glove was at the office in 2 days. Here is my new prize.
  7. DFWLoop

Pro Issue Wilson A2k DW5

You Wilson experts think this is a real pro issue glove as described? The seller is actually in the Dallas area but won't meet to exchange funds and items (previous item not this one). She does have 100% positive feedback for whatever that is worth. Item #130793564915 Thanks Loop
  8. DFWLoop

Been Away / Just Had A Friend Text....Look Like I NGTG

so i sold an original tan gmp70 in july...to a rookie...crap should have know better. just got a text from a friend that some issues were posted on here on the deal.... i will admit, i have rarely been on here or any other web sites..going thru some serious health issues and that is the reason...
  9. DFWLoop

For Sale Mizuno Tan GMP70

rare mizuno gmp70 / tan / used but in good condition. $250 Delivered additional pics are available, shot me a pm if you would like to see certain pics.
  10. DFWLoop

For Sale Mizuno GMP70 / Rawlings PROSTB-50

back on the selling block. had these sold but the buyer had an issue with one of the gloves, so i did the right thing and they are both home again. want to get these to a good board member, no need to send these rare gloves to a no-body on the bay. no trades, have medical issues, have to...
  11. DFWLoop

For Sale/Trade Help / Glove Guru's / Rawlings Glove

need some input from you experienced glove guys / guru's. do you guys see any wear on this glove? wish i had more or better pictures. no big deal, just need some input.
  12. DFWLoop

Just Arrived / Mizuno Jersey

glad i had it shipped to the office. very nice!!
  13. DFWLoop

LTB It Arrived / Wilson Casper

Thanks again to Dirty...good deal and he went out of his way to ship it quickly. Glove is just amazing, the A2k leather feels very soft but will really need to be broken in. It is small though...mine is #74 of 500. Here are a bunch of pics just in case you guys are considering getting one:
  14. DFWLoop

LTB Akedama Custom Glove / Discount Code

dont recall who provided the 50% discount code early this year or last year, just wondering if this will be available any time soon. really like my glove and would like to order another one. any info would be preciated!! Loop
  15. DFWLoop

Rawlings Supreme

i am sure i already know the answer to this one, but are these decent quality gloves? the bay #300696997016
  16. DFWLoop

LTB Wilson MLB Gloves

got the serious itch for one of these!!!
  17. DFWLoop

Pro Leather / Bay

did any of you guys jump on the gmp's on the bay for $189? saw them over the weekend and should have jumped on the 70... kid was at home from school spending my money.
  18. DFWLoop

LTB Red / Semi Red Glove

Anybody have one?
  19. DFWLoop

Finally Got One!!!!!

Yes!!!! finally have one...been looking a long time...and it certainly was worth the wait!!!
  20. DFWLoop

For Sale Mizuno GCP 51

Dang, hate to do this...Ok, found something very special that i should receive within the next few days.. so no need for this beauty to sit in the closet. Will get my new mizz tomorrow and with my new Akedama i know this will not get used. I had Dirty relace the glove with tan laces and...