1. OnlySolo

Price Check Asa 26oz Real Tree

Bat is NIW. Both barcodes no receipt. Just looking to see what it's worth
  2. OnlySolo

LTB size 14 turfs

Lmk what you got. Trails are also welcomed newer the better
  3. OnlySolo

For Sale/Trade 26oz Asa VX2

sold for asking price I have a 26oz vx2 with an unknown amount of hits. Has scratches and small paint chips. This bat is webbed up and ready to go. I haven't personally swung this bat. Looks for other demarini bats in trade. I would entertain trades for a Wilson 1799. Sale price of $135 gifted...
  4. OnlySolo

For Trade 26oz Asa green legit

Looking for newer demarini nr is fine http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1347209
  5. OnlySolo

For Trade 26oz green legit

traded The bat is for trade only. Unknown amount of swings, a few nicks an scratches, small pebble rattle that was told has been there since niw. Bat is returnable w receipt. Looking for new demarini
  6. OnlySolo

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

The last one stalled. Let's keep this one lively and happenin.
  7. OnlySolo

Price Check 26oz nr combat dirty Asa

Around 150 hits, light webbing, no end cap issues lmk
  8. OnlySolo

For Sale/Trade 26oz Flipper w/ receipt

Bat has around 100 swings on it. Returnable, No webbing, rattles or end cap issues. Only minor scratches from going in and out of the bag. Ideally looking for a 27oz j3a(nr is fine). Interested in other Asa only sticks as well just no miken. Z's would be welcomed too. Also open to other softball...
  9. OnlySolo

For Trade 26oz Flipper

About 200 swings on it. Only some bag scratches, and one small chip bear the handle. Don't notice any webbing, and no rattle. It is returnable with receipt. Looking for Asa only bats in trade really looking for a mercy, J3a, or fu dawg. Can be Nr
  10. OnlySolo

LTB Wilson a2000 Elo-b

Just like the title says. Lmk what you got
  11. OnlySolo

A2000 rb8gm

Does it play just as big as the Elo-b or 1799? Differences in the gloves?
  12. OnlySolo

For Sale 26 oz ssr4 and sv98 w/receipt

both bats sold Ssr4 Unknown number of hits. Returnable no receipt. Just some scratches and a few small chips on the bat. No webbing or rattles. $120 shipped Sv98 26oz sv98. Maybe 150 hits, no webbing or cracks, minimal wear. Comes with a receipt that valid into late June. sold...
  13. OnlySolo

LTB 26oz 17bh

I prefer a new stamp but doesn't absolutely need it. Lmk
  14. OnlySolo

Db 275 vs db Asa only

I will only be hitting 52/300 balls which is better?
  15. OnlySolo

For Trade 26oz ssr4 returnable

Unknown number of hits. Returnable no receipt. Just some scratches and a few small chips on the bat. No webbing or rattles. Looking for a 26oz 17bh. Would like it with a new stamp but isn't needed. Lmk what you have.
  16. OnlySolo

Thinking

About trying some combats. I really only place Asa. Swing Easton's and I mainly like the stealths. Which combats will I like?
  17. OnlySolo

Looks like...

The Asa only Easton's will be available 3/14/13. 1 month
  18. OnlySolo

Buyer Beware softball_Svt is ?? Be careful

He had a looking to buy thread looking for a 454 legit. So he offered a srv5b I was hesitant so he offered to add $20 to the deal. Told me it would be in the box with the bat. Bat arrived no money. Then he told me he would send pp. he hasn't been responding to my messages even though I know he's...
  19. OnlySolo

Buyer Beware morris3319

Had a deal set for his 454 legit for my 6 pairs of shorts. We approved the deal and he said he could ship right away. Day 1 says he can't ship because of snow. Day 2 he can't get to p.o buy days he will overnight it to me Thursday(today). I wake up to a text saying he's going to pass on the...
  20. OnlySolo

For Sale/Trade Microfiber shorts xxl

these are long goneLooking to sell an assortment of microfiber shorts. I have 6 pairs of xxl shorts. 4 pairs of prototype and 2 pairs of all out sports. 2 pairs of black prototype 1 pair of light grey prototype 1 pair of orange with blue accents prototype 1 pair charcoal grey all out sports 1...