Search results

1. P

ASA D East National, Salem Va

M&S won't win their 1st game. Northwestern Mutual is a real solid squad. They have made runs in this tournament before.
  2. P

2011 super world locations next year?

Anyone know where the super worlds will be played next year for each class?
  3. P

ASA D East in Columbus, OH

Northwestern looks real solid. If you look at last years results they were top 10 in this tournament last year ,and have done well the last couple of years in this tournament.
  4. P

Who is going to worlds in michigan sept?.

USSSA E North Worlds is in Michigan this year egibree. I will be playing in this.
  5. P

E States in North Ohio

Are most of the teams playing in this going to Michigan or Flordia for E worlds?
  6. P

Which USSSA E worlds?

Are they making all Ohio teams go to Michigan?
  7. P

Which USSSA E worlds?

Sounds to me like Michigan teams are the only ones going to be playing in the North E worlds.
  8. P

Which USSSA E worlds?

Well if they only are going to get around that number of teams I wonder if they will still start Thursday night like it is listed. I would think they could start Friday evening and still have no problem getting it all in. If my team does decide to go to Michigan that would save us from having to...
  9. P

Which USSSA E worlds?

It still sounds like everyone is going to Flordia. I thought Michigan might have a better turnout than around 60 teams.
  10. P

Which USSSA E worlds?

Just curious I know most teams go to Orlando, FLA. for USSSA E worlds ,but with it being split into 3 areas now are teams staying more local. Just curious how many teams the North E worlds in Michigan will get?