Search results

1. xethicx

Is there anything new like the OG Juggy?

Hey guys, been a long time since I have posted. Obviously bats have come a long way but I was wondering if there's anything that flexes and whips like the OG juggy and RD. Everything I try is so stiff and I would love something utrip that has a similar flex and whip to it. Thanks in advance!
  2. xethicx

Most embarrassing moment

EVERYONE that's played co-ed has had a moment of mistaking a gender. Mine actually goes a little deeper haha So this new team comes into our league, we played them second game of the season, their CLEAN UP hitter comes up, smashes a liner into LF, then through the game the hitter is easily...
  3. xethicx

Most embarrassing moment

The most embarrassing moment for anyone playing 4-10ft arc should be not hitting a ball square and hard. A strikeout in 4-10ft arc doesn't fall under embarrassing, it falls under "time to find another sport".
  4. xethicx

Trying to find a funny old hitting video

lol this cannot be unseen... I would actually believe that if Curt Hennig had ever been that wimpy looking.
  5. xethicx

Found the videos, they were the old asics vids
  6. xethicx

Thats awesome but not the one. This one was older and had multiple camera angles. Might have been that old "how to hit a softball 400ft" but im not sure. Pretty sure Androff was in the video though. Hrmmm
  7. xethicx

Pink CL22

Man... I don't mean speed pitching :/ I just meant a more fluid video. Relax.....
  8. xethicx

I remember last year seeing this hitting video on here from the 80s with this monster softball guy hitting massive bombs with old school aluminum bats. Anyone know the video I am talking about? I wanna show it to my Dad because he claims no one hit massive bombs with the old school bats. :)...
  9. xethicx

Pink CL22

How am I hating by bringing up facts? If I was a hater I would have left a bunch of unintelligible drivel typed in text speak while I talked about being able to wear a flat brim hat and hit 500 ft bombs. All I said was that the video was boring because youd stand there and watch hits then...
  10. xethicx

Opinions on balanced psycho trade

I just prefer something more balanced. I took a BP with the CL22 and it just didn't feel how I had hoped. I may try another but itll be a 26 if I do.
  11. xethicx

Opinions on balanced psycho trade

Hey guys, so I decided to buy this new CL22 being that my team is going into a utrip league, I didn't really care for the endloading much. I have a guy willing to trade me a NIW balanced psycho (this year's) for my 30 hit CL22. Is this a solid trade? I mean I have always loved the freak 98...
  12. xethicx

You're the manager what do you do in my situation?

Give him the boot, after that who cares, he's someone else's problem.
  13. xethicx

Co-ed lineup

The two girls I put on 2B are both experienced fastpitch infielders though...
  14. xethicx

Shabookie bat...

This forum never ceases to amaze me, just SO SO many guys feeling the need to posture up at all times. Sad lives I tells yah... sad sad lives.
  15. xethicx

Co-ed lineup

Ive been coaching co-ed for over 10 years, our league is a 7-3 league. A huge benefit is getting a girl that can pitch which in the 4-10ft arc leagues is easy as pie since that style of pitching could be taught to a monkey. Having a girl on the mound, another at C and another at R (rover or if...
  16. xethicx

Co-ed lineup

Your manliness impresses us all, thanks for chiming in.
  17. xethicx

LTB Fastpitch bats for a grade school girls team ASAP

I PM'd yah sir. Do really need pics, just lemme know what you have is all and I can make arrangements. Thanks so much
  18. xethicx

Shabookie bat...

Learn the tomahawk / chop swing and hit screaming grounders all day long.
  19. xethicx

usssa vs asa high compression balls

There's a modified league in my town that used SPN bat rules last year and 525 grey dot balls. Utrip bats + 525 balls + higher pitch velocity = TONS of bats in pieces. Luckily the league used their head this year and switched to the hot dots. There was a guy that had two easton power brigades in...
  20. xethicx

Pink CL22

I gave up after I hit 0:50 and there was two swings. Those two swings looked good but you should cut the chatter and extreme hit admiration when posting vids. Not being a douche just saying.