Search results

1. xethicx

Is there anything new like the OG Juggy?

Hey guys, been a long time since I have posted. Obviously bats have come a long way but I was wondering if there's anything that flexes and whips like the OG juggy and RD. Everything I try is so stiff and I would love something utrip that has a similar flex and whip to it. Thanks in advance!
  2. xethicx

Trying to find a funny old hitting video

I remember last year seeing this hitting video on here from the 80s with this monster softball guy hitting massive bombs with old school aluminum bats. Anyone know the video I am talking about? I wanna show it to my Dad because he claims no one hit massive bombs with the old school bats. :)...
  3. xethicx

Opinions on balanced psycho trade

Hey guys, so I decided to buy this new CL22 being that my team is going into a utrip league, I didn't really care for the endloading much. I have a guy willing to trade me a NIW balanced psycho (this year's) for my 30 hit CL22. Is this a solid trade? I mean I have always loved the freak 98...
  4. xethicx

LTB Fastpitch bats for a grade school girls team ASAP

I coach a jr. girls 3-pitch team at the school I work at. This year is my first year coaching them and the other day the bats they use came out and immediately I shuddered, these bats are old, too heavy and just plain crap. SO... I come to the SBF masses looking for either donations or...
  5. xethicx

LTB CF4 or CF5 etc

Looking for CF4s or CF5s for good prices. Prefer 33/34 and no lighter than 23
  6. xethicx

LTB Looking for derby girls, 26 bal bats and FP bats

I am looking for a few bats for my girls. DERBY GIRLS with new utrip stamp 24-26oz balanced bats with the new utrip stamp Fast pitch bats 24-26oz Looking to keep things on the right side of cheap! What's up SBF?
  7. xethicx

Looking for info on the team Canada 454 bat

I see these around from time to time and I can buy one dirt cheap right now but I can't seem to find anything about the thing anywhere. I could assume that it's simply Worth Bat X painted with a team Canada paintjob but which bat is it? Anyone know anything about it?
  8. xethicx

LTB 2015 Balanced Utrip psycho

Looking for this bat for a team mate ASAP http://reviews.softballfans.com/bat.php?v=Miken&id=501 28oz Thanks
  9. xethicx

LTB CONNELL - SICK 27oz SBSKBU

Looking to buy Worth Connell Sick 27oz SBSKBU Price to incl shipping to 55605. Let me know.
  10. xethicx

LTB OG White Steel

Looking to buy OG white steel in 26-28oz
  11. xethicx

LTB SCN9 27-28oz

I want to buy an SCN9 asap in 27-28oz Anyone?
  12. xethicx

LTB a few utrip bats

Looking for 27oz ONLY. Looking to pick up some teamers that crush hotdots. Triad Triad the fallen 2013 or 2014 Easton models Bass Utrip up for other recommendations as well.
  13. xethicx

Picking up a J3A today, what to expect?

For starters, Ill say that I pretty much ignored most of the post ABI stuff, I hated almost every bat I tried so my bag is full of pre ABI stuff. But I am hearing a ton of great things about the J3A so I am going to pick one up today for $150 new ( I have a friend in retail ). My league uses...
  14. xethicx

For Sale/Trade 27oz SRV3 minty

Sold...........
  15. xethicx

For Sale/Trade 26.5oz MUTJHA

I am looking to sell or trade my 26oz MUTJHA. I am not exactly sure how many hits are on it, I am going to guess around 700? Maybe less. Hard to tell with these since they tend to wear quick around the cap when used on gravel fields. I bought it used with around 500-600 hits on it and it...
  16. xethicx

For Sale/Trade 27oz minty SRV3 and 26.5 MUTJHA

I am looking to sell or trade my 26oz MUTJHA and my 27oz SRV3. For the worth I am not exactly sure how many hits are on it, I am going to guess around 700? Maybe less. Hard to tell with these since they tend to wear quick around the cap when used on gravel fields. I bought it used with around...
  17. xethicx

LTB or LTTF: A bunch of newer bats...

Looking for a 27oz J3A, 27oz 2014 SBRBBA and a 27oz 2014 ASA Mutant SB4mxa To trade I have a 27oz Juggy, 27oz minty SRV3, 26.5 MUTJHA and more What's up!
  18. xethicx

LTB or LTTF: 2014 ASA Ressy 27oz

Looking to buy or trade for a 2014 Worth SBRBBA 454 Resmondo ASA For trade bait I have a 27oz Avarice near new, 27 oz clean juggy, 28oz NRG, 26.5 MUTJHA. 27oz SRV3 Anyone wanna do some business :P
  19. xethicx

Fully subbed uniforms

At what point did someone decide that softball players should look like a mix between a circus clown, a disco studd and a nascar driver? Just curious, Im seeing some GOD AWFUL uniforms around here. It's like the WLAF is coming back but in the form of softball. Just saying... there's NO CALL...
  20. xethicx

For Sale Got a bunch up for sale...

Selling some bats, thinning out the herd I guess. Descriptions are accurate, no BS but pics are coming shortly 27 oz Bass Quake - 50 hits maybe - not returnable far as I know, selling it because It's too stiff for my liking, never used in a game, very very little wear, hits a ton, only BP cuts...