Search results

1. jgoodew

For Sale Great OG sticks for NSA or USSSA Izzy Psycho, DC Pyscho, NRG

I've got 3 hot bats for sale. Two of them do not have the new utrip thumbprint stamp, but they would be awesome for leagues that do not require it. 26oz Izzy Psycho, $90 OBO - 700 swings - original grip 26oz OG white DC Psycho, $75 OBO - 1000 swings - original grip 26oz NRG-600, $90...
  2. jgoodew

27oz balanced ASA stick?

I swing a 27oz balanced RI z2k right now, and I am really locked in at the plate for Utrip. However, I am in an ASA league now too (it's all my hometown offers), and I am struggling to find a similar feeling stick with any kind of pop. Most of the highly rated ASA sticks are endloaded, so I...
  3. jgoodew

LTB 26oz st100 (aka sp12st100)

I will pay $250 for one in mint condition (with pics of course). I also have a balanced z2k reissue that I could bundle if you wanted that. Great condition with camo tape instead of the og grip; probably 200 hits.
  4. jgoodew

LTB Hard rocks to break in NRG

Let me know if you have any hard balls to speed up the break-in time of my NRG 600. I have PayPal ready... *PM'ing me is much faster*
  5. jgoodew

Breaking in a Tank...

Hey guys, What is the best rocks to buy to break-in an NRG600? I know it will take a long time regardless, but I wasn't sure which balls to buy. A link would also be really helpful. Does SBF sell any? (I am pretty excited to swing one of these again. Last time I did, I was about 150 lbs...
  6. jgoodew

st100 option

Hey Easton experts... I've been on the Miken train again the last year or so, and I haven't been keeping up with Easton. Out of the last two years of new models, which bat is the best st100 equivalent that I want to go with? (I know there is no equivalent in performance/durability, but I...
  7. jgoodew

Looking for a team in Rochester, MN...

I was told to post here for better results, so here we go... Copy/pasted... I have been playing at Lac Lavon & Big Willow in the metro for the past few years. However, I am now moving back to Roch for my dream job and looking to get onto another team. League play, tourneys, etc... it's all...
  8. jgoodew

Moving back to Rochester, MN...

I have been playing at Lac Lavon & Big Willow in the metro for the past few years. However, I am now moving back to Roch for my dream job and looking to get onto another team. League play, tourneys, etc... it's all fair game. I prefer USSSA but will play ASA if I have to. Pitching is my...
  9. jgoodew

Miken stealing Mizuno's thunder?

So, I just came across a pic of the new Miken Senior bat, and it is called the Triad Blackout. I wonder if they are hoping to trick people into buying it when they are looking for Mizuno Blackouts ;) Just struck me as funny to name a bat after a bat that is already out and pretty popular...
  10. jgoodew

An honest Izzy review

So, I have seen so many reviews of these being amazing out of the wrapper, and I was a little disappointed with the performance from mine. Granted, I jumped right from a stupid hot st100 to it, but still... it disappointed initially. However, after maybe 200 swings or so the sound finally...
  11. jgoodew

Balanced Blackout Swing Weight?

Hey guys, Couldn't find this anywhere... How are these on the scale compared to their weight? I ask because my 26oz st100 was awesome at first last season, but now it feels way too light for me after a full year of lifting (and eating lol). If the balanced blackouts weigh true to weight...
  12. jgoodew

Pitching veterans: Please help

Hey guys, Tonight I had an umpire warn me that my pitch speed was too fast. I asked if my arc was ok, and he said yes but that the speed itself was excessive. Physics tells me that if my arc is good and it's coming across as a strike, that the speed can't be too fast, right? I asked if this...
  13. jgoodew

Price Check 26oz st98

Bought it last fall and probably swung it 50 times... Thought I would be playing ASA again this year, but I'm not. Returnable x2, but no paperwork. Thanks in advance. (I would also love to know utrip trade value if anyone knows.)
  14. jgoodew

Izzy weight...

Wondering what is the typical weight on these from the store here. I found a thread about Revexes being light, so I am wondering if Izzy's are the same or not. The reason I ask is because other sites have descriptions claiming "the 26oz supermax swings closer to a 28oz bat"... There's no way...
  15. jgoodew

End load: Filby vs Izzy

How does the EL on these compare? Reading up on the two, they sound virtually identical according to the marketing text description... I know both weigh close to sticker, or sometimes under. Wondering what exactly the differences between them are.
  16. jgoodew

Price Check 26oz ST100

I have a NIW backup st100 (NOT the st100h) with a full warranty/return x2... I snatched it up last year after falling in love with my current one, but it's such a fuggin tank that I might want to get another new stick or two instead before I would get around to using it... LOL I will post...
  17. jgoodew

St100: g2g in Hot weather?

I should start this thread off by saying I love my ST100, but I have only swung it since September until now—so pretty cool weather. It is obviously a beast, but with that said... Just curious if anyone thinks there is a better option out there for when it's super hot or humid. The main...
  18. jgoodew

Minnesota Fellas...

Anyone here ever request a batch of Premium jerseys? Just curious if it's ever been done, or if there would be enough interest to make it happen on an individual order basis... Also, not to get ahead of myself, but Nordeast could be the alternate jersey option ;)
  19. jgoodew

SP12ST98 in Cold Weather...

Terrible idea? Or swing away since I just got it... I am not a huge masher by any means. (Oh, and I am talking MN 45-degree cold.)
  20. jgoodew

Price Check 26oz White DC, 26oz NRG600

Time to move the non new stamped bats. Any help on pricing would be much appreciated... 26oz '11 DC Psycho: great shape, no rattle, crazy hot. The button on the knob is missing, but doesn't effect performance. No warranty/receipt. 26oz NRG 600: almost new, not quite fully broken in yet. Grip...