Search results

1. themailman

For Trade freak 98 flat sticker

i have a 27oz freak 98 i want to trade. just got it in a trade and really dont like it that much. serial number 500###. asa stamp is worn off. was told that the bat has 1500 hits on it. pm me your number and i can text u pictures. im open to all offers except eastons.
  2. themailman

GTG bigbody 1603

smooth deal with him. man of his word and is gtg in my book. thanks bro.
  3. themailman

pitchers with attitudes

playing in a tourney last week and hit a ball maybe 10 over the pitchers head and more toward 2nd base. he goes off and says that i'm trying to hit him. he is known for his mouthy arrogant attitude and is truly pissed. my next at bat he goes to his knees and pitches from his knees and dares me...
  4. themailman

GTG Quack

had a trade with this guy and everything thing went smoothly and as i would have hoped. no problems what-so-ever and would not hesitate to do business with this guy again. THANKS QUACK!!!
  5. themailman

Need a jersey

i need a jersey that was done for my team back in like '09 ish. is there any chance that the art work has been saved and i can get one made up. the team name is Southern Outlaws. thanks
  6. themailman

custom pants

does anyone know where i can find custom pants? i like the ones on sports55 but i have to order atleast 6 pair and cant find the people to order some with me. i need just one or two pair