Search results

1. B

GTG Deer11235 is GTG

Deer11235 is good to go in my book. Bought a bat Saturday night had it by Wednesday evening. The bat was in even better shape than described, I feel safe and look forward to buying from him again.
  2. B

New to the game

Yeah guess better takem off your chin.Dik Thanks rest of you guys for the welcome.
  3. B

New to the game

I'm a newbie here and to the game haven't played ball since little league so I decided to join my work coed team. Played my first game Thursday went 2 for 3. So I am learning this could get expensive and addicting, in 4 days I have now bought a new glove, cleates and now a Miken Freak (thanks...
  4. B

For Sale/Trade 27oz NR Freak dst maxload

First bat and only played one game but have been looking at these. This could be a very bad start of something:)
  5. B

PM Sent your way
  6. B

Is this one the ASA cert. bat if so I may be very interested in taking this off your hands.
  7. B

For Sale Mizuno GMVP Gloves 1275, 1300, 1400

Not sure where I will be playing, I'll be new to the team and have to see where I fit in best and how I do. Sounds like the 13 may be better all around then. Thanks guys.
  8. B

For Sale Mizuno GMVP Gloves 1275, 1300, 1400

I'm new here and looking for a glove and have been checking these out. Would a 1400 be a good glove for a nebwie starting out?