Search results

1. T

Demarco issue

I have Murray, Fred Jackson and Tre Mason. I am starting Jackson for sure but my question is do you start Murray (if he plays) over Mason, if he may be splitting carries with Randle or do you just ride with Mason against a bad Giants run Defense? I am leaning towards Mason right now. It is a ppr...
  2. T

Need 2 of these 3 WR

I need to pick 2 out of these 3. Leaning towards Nelson and Evans. Jordy Nelson at Buffalo Josh Gordon vs Cinncy Mike Evans at Carolina
  3. T

Bat differences

Here is an interesting question, well in my mind anyways. If you took all of the new bats, removed the paint jobs, gave every batter ear plugs so they can't hear the difference and let people swing them without being able to inspect them at all, what percentage of people could seperate the...
  4. T

Rb advice

I need to start two of these 5. 1 pt every 25 yds, 6 pts for a td. I am leaning towards Tate and Ball. Tate vs Indy C Johnson vs Arz A Brown vs Sea M Ball vs SD Jennings vs KC
  5. T

Wr question

I am a big underdog this week, do I roll with Jordy facing Haden or do I take a flier with Ruben Randle against a ****ty Minnesota defense? FYI I am already starting Cruz.
  6. T

WR question

So do I start Fitz this week against Revis? My other option's are Royal or I could pick up Hopkins, Denarius Moore or TY Hilton. I am already starting Cruz and have Jordy Nelson on bye. It is a 10 team league so there are some available WR's out there. Let's hear your opinions or possible other...
  7. T

Which ball IS better

We are in a hit your own 44/375 ASA tourney and I was looking at the evil-xt-asa-y and the XROCK-RP-ASA-Y-THE ROCK and the XROCK-RP-ASA-Y-2-THE ROCK. What would you guys suggest I should get? Thanks.
  8. T

Breaking in a couple virgins

Well it finally hit 70 degrees in Minnesota today. I have been sitting on two NIW bats for a while waiting to break them out. I will finally be unwrapping my Flipper and my J3A and breaking their virginity tonight just in time for our first tournament tomorrow. Might even have a couple adult...
  9. T

Customer service

Ok I have called in 5 different times and waited on hold for over an hour each time and still haven't got through. How long have you had to wait to get through, and when is the best time to call. They know they have issues so you think they would have more reps working or get the online return...
  10. T

LTB 28 oz J3U

Looking for a 28 oz J3U, let me know whats out there. Fastest response by text 952-393-9533.
  11. T

28 oz endloaded new stamp usssa bat

I have a buddy who asked me to find him a good usssa end loaded bat. I don't know much about usssa bats so I figured I would ask the experts. Trying to convert another one, thanks in advance.:)
  12. T

What should I get

I am returning a bat and was wondering what I should request? I don't know much about worth bats so I figured I would ask the experts. I play ASA only so let's hear your thoughts. Bat I am returning is a M7598 if that makes a difference.Thanks for your help.
  13. T

For Sale NWT XL Gray Demarini pants

Anybody out there looking for a New pair of XL Demarini pants? They are gray with a black stripe, I will do $25 shipped to your door.
  14. T

Chute speed trainer

Anybody out there remember these? I was going through my closet and found it. :D
  15. T

2012 cf5 -8

Has anyone broke one of these? I have been pounding the piss out of mine, along with a couple buddies, and there is hardly a mark on it. We are hitting utripp rocks and this thing has to have 1200-1500 swings on it. On the good side it is really starting to get hot and my receipt is good until...
  16. T

First bat

I have a buddy who is looking for a asa bat for his daughter. Looking for a 33" drop 9 maybe 10. She is 16, average build and strength. This will be her first composite bat and they don't want to spend to much, $100-$150 ish. Looking for some advice since I don't know much about fast pitch bats...
  17. T

Demarini twill hat

I finally got my hands on one of these hats. I remember someone saying that they did a steam treatment or something like that, to make the hat sit down since it sits pretty high. Who out there knows what this is and could explain it to me so I don't ruin this awesome hat.Thanks in advance.
  18. T

Large sized turfs

Anyone else out there with big feet, size 15 here, get irritated when searching for turfs? I was on line yesterday looking and about 90% of the turfs I checked out stopped at size 13. Haven't the shoe company's realized that there are a lot of people with large feet out there? I know large sizes...
  19. T

LTB 26 oz CL22

Looking for a 26 oz CL22, NR is fine. Pm or text me at 952-393-9533.
  20. T

For Trade NIW Avarice 98

I have a NIW 26oz Avarice 98 that I would like to trade for an 26oz asa Demarini, shoot me offers. ASA only please, looking for swagger, cl22 or FUDAWG, J3A and I could add cash.