Search results

1. K

2013 fulk utrip

I'm in the market for a 2013 utrip stick and was wondering about the new fulk. Has anybody swung 1?
  2. K

Thunder ZN

Anybody know where to get a dozen Thunder ZN 375/44.
  3. K

Psycho Special edition

What is the story with the Psycho special editions that are all over the place. I know they look like the MV-1 but what are they actually?
  4. K

NSA rules

I play mostly ASA leagues and tournaments but a few utrip and NSA. What major rules are different that I need to know or does somebody know a link.
  5. K

Temperature?

It is gonna be 73 degrees sunday in my area, is that temp ok to use my recoil in?
  6. K

thunder advance

anyone know where to get some dudley thunder advance yellow 375/44?
  7. K

usssa bat.

i'm lookin for a usssa bat and havnt played much other than asa. i love my asa recoil but dont wanna just buy the utrip recoil based on my asa stick and the good deal on sbf. what miken bats are preferred in utrip?
  8. K

new to utrip!

i am looking for a utrip bat for under $200. i'm new to the utrip scene and was wanting some pointers as to which bat to pick up!
  9. K

Miken NRG?

i have seen the pics of the Sports Authority NRG's that are green but there are some NRG's at a local hibbits that are painted different and are ASA legal for 199. could these also be the NRG with a different paint?
  10. K

Miken Maniac 484

Anybody know about the value of a maniac 484 with a slight sand rattle.