Search results

Softball.com:

1. D

cposiasca1 Comes through

Thanks for the awesome hats man, and thanks for the freebie too. Dont hesitate to deal with Chris. :D
  2. D

JJ27 Is GTG in my books!

Thanks for the awesome deal on the fatshaft irons. Shipping was fast too, as far as cross border goes, LOL. Thanks alot :D
  3. D

I only have one thing to say about Obagain!!!

He is awesome to work with. Thanks for the NEW 7 wood man. I cant wait to get out and hit some balls with it. Hell of a guy and hell of a deal. Thanks again. :D
  4. D

Ref check on obagain

good guy to deal with, although I have yet to see my 7 wood from him. LOL Definitely one of the good guys!
  5. D

Once again El_Osito....

comes through like a champ. Thanks for the bat.
  6. D

Has anyone done a deal with a Joey Weeks AKA JWeeks08

He bought something from me and he paid like a champ. Thats all I can tell ya.
  7. D

Diesel001

Please!!!!! Lol
  8. D

Beavs17 is GTG

Thanks for killer deal on the freak man. Dont hesitate to deal with Beavs17.
  9. D

Diesel001

No probs man. Glad to help out a fellow Canadian and Board brother.
  10. D

Big Bear !

it does get people looking though
  11. D

tlby13 is GTG!!!!!!!!

She paid quick and was very easy to deal with. Do Not Hesitate to deal.
  12. D

BigDog2020 you have until Tuesday to make things right!

thats a great idea Minor. The only problem is I think ODF's signature in itself would be 3 pages long. LOL There isnt that many bad deals that happen on this board but they seem to stay alive until they are made right which makes it seem like the bad deals outweigh the good ones. I have...
  13. D

The majority of the people on this forum are very trust-worthy people and I would not have a problem doing business with most people on here. But there is a select few who have put a bad taste in alot of poeple mouths over their deals.
  14. D

He needs to spend a little time with his new Best friend Bubba in the slammer. I also heard that Bubba is hung like a show pony. LOL Someone needs to put a stop to this jacka$$ We have a good community here where people look out for one another but then you have these Jacka$$es that ruin...
  15. D

It sucks that jacka$$es like this have to come in and ruin our community.
  16. D

REF CHECK el_osito

He has his probs in the past but he has made a comeback in a big way. Super good guy to deal with.
  17. D

I'm not gay, but if i was........

So BigDog is gay??????? And he is a post wh0re too.
  18. D

diesel001

nobody has to worry when they are dealing with the monkey spanker. LOL
  19. D

monkeyspanker55

moneky spanker delivered like a champ, got my bat in no more than a couple days. Quick and easy deal. Thanks A+