Search results

1. S

ASA/USA Rulebooks and FAQ's

Yeah i will take your word for it, thanks! The question on the over throws is ask so much because iam sure alot of umpires screw it up. As for the guy being on the roster i dont know but i guessing hes not have not seen him down there all year! owell thanks for your thoughts.
  2. S

ASA/USA Rulebooks and FAQ's

iam looking for thought s on a few incidents from our game tonight. #1. how many bases is a runner awarded on a ball thrown outta play? 2 bases on a ball thrown from the outfield and 1 from the infield or 2 no matter who throws it? #2. we played a team with 9 guys so their 10 batter was a...
  3. S

Bats tested or not

Yeah thanks! Actually they would probably just put 90% of the current bats on the banned list! Anyway thanks man iam gonna swing what i got till they say, No Más!
  4. S

Bats tested or not

Oh man they dont test! They are just like only 6 hrs then you take an out! So i guess i dont have to test if they are on the approved list???
  5. S

Bats tested or not

Iam not sure if i need to get my asa bats re-tested or not! If i want new stamps where do i go and does it cost anything??
  6. S

My bad on the competitors website. Opps!!

Yeah i figured that was the case. Either way thanks for clearing up the scam site. I went to the place i knew i could get an answer fast. It makes perfect since to not Post other site names, once again my bad!
  7. S

Yeah let him know i need some playing time! Thanks
  8. S

Just fyi i have bought three of my bats from the softballfans.com website forum! I would not buy from a competitor website just askin a question just tryin to keep guys from being scammed!
  9. S

For Sale Scn11bh

interested!!
  10. S

End cap problems?

Hey i need some help. I have a recoil thats pretty hot! However the end cap has split, must be from throwing it or hitting the ground. The bat is clean no work has been done on it and i dont want any questions about it. Any advice on a repair??? Thanks for your help!!'
  11. S

whats the better bat?

i do agree its about personal preference.. haha maybe i need a deal for both..
  12. S

whats the better bat?

hey i lookin to get a new stick. iam thinking the new freak fx700 or the salvo. i have seen the salvo in action but dont know much about the fx700..
  13. S

cold weather and bats

need some input... we are in the last week of our league in ohio. i wonder if the temperature is going to hurt or crack our bats.. i have been hearing of bats crackin but is that cause they are shaved anyway and the cold night air makes it weaker. i really dont wanna swing the 1999 double wall...
  14. S

For Sale Returnable Freak DST - $150!!!!

is the 28oz Miken Freak DST maxload or balanced???
  15. S

yeah i was gonna message you can you send me some pics. i been looking for a vicious. i never...

yeah i was gonna message you can you send me some pics. i been looking for a vicious. i never hit one but a friend loved his till it cracked. how does it hit.. send me some pics man..
  16. S

For Sale 27oz miken vicious

hey iam interested in the miken, but will you take 115. iam just wondering there are some on here for 130 with less hits
  17. S

For Sale/Trade ~100 Hit 28oz Miken Vicious

do you still have the bat...iam interested
  18. S

For Sale Miken Vicious 27oz

interested....email me some pics to [email protected]. thanks
  19. S

For Sale Miken Vicious 27oz

iam really interested in this can you send me some pics before i make up my mind.. thanks
  20. S

For Sale ASA Recoil Max 27 oz

just bought a nrg 500. but would you take 175