Search results

1. S

Bats tested or not

Iam not sure if i need to get my asa bats re-tested or not! If i want new stamps where do i go and does it cost anything??
  2. S

My bad on the competitors website. Opps!!

Just fyi i have bought three of my bats from the softballfans.com website forum! I would not buy from a competitor website just askin a question just tryin to keep guys from being scammed!
  3. S

End cap problems?

Hey i need some help. I have a recoil thats pretty hot! However the end cap has split, must be from throwing it or hitting the ground. The bat is clean no work has been done on it and i dont want any questions about it. Any advice on a repair??? Thanks for your help!!'
  4. S

whats the better bat?

hey i lookin to get a new stick. iam thinking the new freak fx700 or the salvo. i have seen the salvo in action but dont know much about the fx700..
  5. S

cold weather and bats

need some input... we are in the last week of our league in ohio. i wonder if the temperature is going to hurt or crack our bats.. i have been hearing of bats crackin but is that cause they are shaved anyway and the cold night air makes it weaker. i really dont wanna swing the 1999 double wall...