Search results

1. D

For Sale/Trade Easton Stealth Speed SSR2

Thanks for the tag. Your last tag was able to give me enough information about what type of Member you are. Hopefully this one does the same.
  2. D

Haha. That's pretty funny. Like you know how to read.
  3. D

Hey. Here's an idea. The next time you think you have something important to add, ask yourself how can I say this so that will help this poster and maybe a potential buyer. Something like "you might want to check your price, seems high" or "maybe you should price check it". You and your band of...
  4. D

Its a market place. Theres a market for everything. Even for losers like you and your buddy's to shoot there mouths off. Let the people who have something relevant to say chime in. Give you time to go back humping your cousin in the barn.
  5. D

What's this a red necks anonymous meeting? Your gonna see each other later tonight at them there saloooon. Chat then
  6. D

Just for you Joker I dropped it $20.
  7. D

That's hilarious. You were shooting your mouth off on that one too. You should update your pic to an image of Donald Trump because apparently only your opinion matters.
  8. D

Funny. That one Sold. And it had Webbing. But again Thank you for your opinion. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/easton-ssr2-28-and-srv4-27-great-condition.1451223/#post-19091557
  9. D

Get Siri to read you the Rules section.
  10. D

If its too much then there won't be any takers. I don't think it needs a moderator like you to judge whats too high or too low. Your open to your opinion but keep it to yourself. And its not an open Forum for "Jokers" like you to say what you want.
  11. D

I don't remember asking for opinions on the price but thanks for putting it out there. Not sure about you but I never bought anything on here without negotiating. That's a freebie tip.
  12. D

Nice to see some people stay true to there name.
  13. D

Barely used in game play. Mostly just bag wear. Vintage 28oz SSR2 $140 shipped No webbing or cracks. Will take a equal value trade of a newer ASA.
  14. D

torn meniscus

I had mine done 4 years ago twice. Partial removal and then had to get a full removal. Took about 6 weeks each time to get back to normal. Do to the lack of bloodflow I have lost some quad mass but just need to start weight training it again. I put mine off and ended up having a tear right...
  15. D

LTB Decent First Base Mitt

Bump for the night
  16. D

Bump for the night
  17. D

Updated the trade bat