Search results

1. K

Pricing help please

I had my car and my equipment stolen, car is back .but bag is gone . For insurance purposes, I need to get the replacement cost of my bats, new. You guys are the experts. All senior softball bats 1. 2-Reebok legends, the red one balanced 2. Reebok Legend end loaded the yellow one 3. The new...
  2. K

UMP BLOCKS PATH TO BALL

ok , so today we are playing a weekend tournament.I am playing second and a ball is hit between first and second to my left.I have a chance to at least stop it if not grab it and make a play to first.However, for some mysterious reason, the second base ump is standing directly to my left.I would...
  3. K

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

Here's the scene.Big game for us if we win we are first place in the season for our senior league in pompano , fl we are visitors, we play through 4 complete and start the top of the fifth in a 7 inning game. game stopped lightening warning.we are up by 3 game picks up on tuesday . now a major...
  4. K

Soccer cleats

Has anyone any feedback on using soccer cleats vs. softball cleats?
  5. K

LTB Senior Reebok bats wanted

Looking for a Senior Reebok 26oz el and/or balanced in good condition
  6. K

looking for players for 60's tournament team out of Pompano for

Hi, we have a 60's tournament team out of Pompano Beach, Fl You don't have to live in Pompano but if interested in joining, send me a pm
  7. K

Miken limited edition

picked up in Winter Haven a Miken ultra 11 one piece limited edition. it seemed to hit pretty good out the wrapper. Has anyone swung it on a regular basis and have any feedback.
  8. K

Fort Meyers

anyone playing in the tourney there this weekend?
  9. K

Any Curve ball

When i pitch I have a pretty good curveball, specially if there is a breeze coming across the batter. I usually pitch , on a righty, at or slightly behind the batter. However , sometimes the batter seeing the pitch coming at him reaches out to catch the ball. What should I say or do.The worst it...
  10. K

LTB reebok 27 balamced

still looking for one in good shape. Melee 27 oz balanced
  11. K

dudleys

I was in winter haven tthsi weekend, the bat seller had some sample senior dudleys.I don't know much about them .He let me use one but I did not get to use it enough to tell anything.I guess they are to come to market in a month or two. Anyone have info?
  12. K

LTB reebok meelee

looking for a 27oz reebok meelee.. you got me wants, nice and balanced
  13. K

ASA fair or foul

I got a hot buck riding on this. If the ball is hit in the air past third base and the outfielder standing in fair territory makes contact with the ball while in the air in foul territory and drops the ball.Is the ball live or a foul ball?
  14. K

LTB Reebok Melee balanced

Looking for a 27 oz, Reebok Meele balanced, If ya got let me know, Would consider a 26 balanced or EL
  15. K

USSSA Was I safe or was I out

I was the lead off guy at the senior tournament this past weekend. I hit a slow roller to third, I don't look but run my little legs off to first. Before I reach first there is a throw that goes past the first baseman into foul territory. I round first stepping on the inside bag on my way to...
  16. K

Advice for a tournament

I am captaining a team for a new tournament in Florida. A 2 day event has become a 1 day event. We have 4-5 games before lunch and anywhere from 3 to 5 after including playoffs. The question is how many guys should I have on my roster.Currently 12 for a 10 man field And how to physically...
  17. K

ball into dugout

I am sure this has been answered but here goes. the batter gets a hit, he is running to second the throw is wild and goes into the batting teams dugout.Does the runner get to take third?
  18. K

Batting order advice

We have a 4 inning game tomorrow to start the playoffs.We need to score runs early and often.I have 3 good right handed hitters and 3 good left handed hitters besides the rest of the order who are weaker hitters. The opposing team has a weakright field. How would you suggest I do the batting...
  19. K

white special addition combat

A guy selling bats came to our field today.He had a white combat, he said it was a limited edition, but not the 10 inch model. does anyone know this bat
  20. K

Trouble seeing under the lights

Had a night game as a fill in.I was batting fourth and normally have a high on base percentage.But I have progressive glasses and the lights were making the ball seem all fuzzy.Has anyone had any of the same problems and any solutions offered would be appreciated