Search results

1. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Don't get all English-y on me!
  2. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Please stop using the word "retire". You cannot "retire" from a recreational sport.
  3. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Headlines also has deals with Under Armour, Nike, etc. If you compare a Boombah 'dri fit' polo to a Nike or Under Armour, quality-wise, I'd heavily disagree. Not that HDLNS' tee's are "worth" $30, but they're pretty solid IMO as far as quality. They're certainly softer and a better fit than...
  4. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Headlines does make clothes. Nothing as cool as a hoody with giant purple lips on it like All Hustle, but they have a pretty solid line of "outside of softball" apparel, IMO. Stuff you wouldn't even associate with someone who makes uniforms.
  5. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Sluggers are hot garbage. The Eastons and Demarini's are NICE. Haven't heard anything about the Miken/Worth's. The Easton's (I've heard. Cannot confirm), are Premier's team bats. Again, just what I've heard.
  6. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

The Resmondos in the bucket are absolute fire.
  7. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Lol regardless, congrats. Pretty cool to be at that level.
  8. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

I agree. As for you, congrats on the move to USSSA and doing the conference thing. May not be less bi+ching and shi+ talking at that level, but at least all of those guys can back it up unlike the C/D/E guys here that think they're god's gift to softball lol. WSL took a small hiatus from it's...
  9. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

I have to add 3 guys to GSL/USSSA roster. I went through Sledge and he got them input, but the system won't allow these 3 guys to accept the roster invite. It says they don't have "valid credentials" or something like that
  10. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Oh, and putting Chuck Johns in charge of anything other than counting his fingers is a recipe for absolute disaster, as already evident this past weekend. I have no dog in the fight, and like all the dudes on Sportsco, but they have no business playing D in any sanction. If Chuck was the...
  11. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Nobody wants to play ASA or hit softer balls around here. Give it up. The way of the world right now is stupid hot bats that fail after a week and golf balls. Get with it or get lost.
  12. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Nevermind... sold
  13. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

they're niiiiiiiiiice
  14. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Any of you guys want to buy/trade a fire flex? We've got a guy who wants to swing the Helmer Blue Line, but that's not an option for us in our package. So, fire flex any weight for trade for a blue line, or contact me and I'll sell ya a nice "used" fire flex
  15. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Coffee only needs one thing and that's a small amount of sugar.
  16. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

I guess the question should have been better phrased as this: Do we need to submit a roster by the December 8th deadline if we want to play any WSL? Or are we SOL on WSL if we don't turn one in by that date?
  17. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

My guess is that we've always been a WSL team, which is not the case going forward. In the past, we've submitted our roster to WSL around this time. We did not do the same for GSL/USSSA (I think they waited until much later to do so since we hardly played any GSL/USSSA outside of the Metro). So...
  18. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Yo Stout, do we have to turn in a WSL roster even though we're not playing much if any? Maybe a couple random tournaments but no State, National, etc.
  19. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

Were they chocolate chip or even snickerdoodle? I'd steal those
  20. foxx14

Rain, Rain Go Away

He said she said he she said SOMEONE definitely had their hand in the cookie jar and had his "cookies" taken in a city where he was supposed to repay those cookies a couple years ago.