Search results

1. milocoman

For Sale Evil BP2's And 52/300 USA

China
  2. milocoman

For Sale Evil BP2's And 52/300 USA

I have these in stock ready to ship. Hit me up with a zip code and quantity you need and I will get you a quote. Boxed by the dozen all brand new.
  3. milocoman

NWT 14" Rawlings HOH Slowpitch Glove

Rawlings is making stock black 13" and 14" HOH slowpitch gloves. I have a 14" in hand ready to ship if anyone wants it. Brand new with tags looking at $229 shipped.
  4. milocoman

Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

Yes I can still order these - hit me up if interested.
  5. milocoman

Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

I still get a lot of people asking if I can still do these.....yes I can.
  6. milocoman

Who would like to review the new Evil Bp ball

Bobby just posts everything in the senior board now cause he is old :p😄
  7. milocoman

For Sale Horween KB17 Launches Today

Full Horween C55 including finger liners and palm liner Split Grey Welting Throughout Traditional Tan Lace Hand Sewn Welt Black Palm Indent Black Embroidery Vegas Gold Stitching Traditional Tan Lace Gold outlined RGG labels Wool Wrist Back Individually Numbered Minimal Factory Break In 54...
  8. milocoman

For Sale Horween Launch #6 PRODCT

Send me a message.
  9. milocoman

For Sale Horween Launch #6 PRODCT

Arguably the best 1st baseman's mitt for slowpitch has arrived. Full horween, no cheap mesh on this one. 13" of horween bliss. Full horween including the liner Black embroidery Black indent on the palm Mustard Hand Sewn Welt Tan Lacing Gold trimmed RGG label Limited to 54 RHT Available in LHT...
  10. milocoman

PRO12 Horween Nado

DJ2 is tomorrow DCT - 11/15 BH3 - 1/1
  11. milocoman

For Sale Miken Gold Backpack $59 Free Ship

https://www.softballfans.com/miken-limited-edition-gold-version-backpack Hit me up.
  12. milocoman

For Sale Horween Launch #3 PRO208-6 12.5"

This one is for my slowpitch guys. Excellent size and pattern the PRO208-6 is the ideal infield glove for slowpitch. Here she is in her morning sun glory. The glove launches today at Noon Eastern and is limited to 54 RHT gloves...
  13. milocoman

Horween Leather Leads

PRO208 with fingerpad is next horween to release.
  14. milocoman

Horween Leather Leads

SBF models have never used squishy foam.....ever.
  15. milocoman

For Sale PRO207-RV23

Next to launch in the horween series on 9/15 is the PRO207-RV23 in 12.25". This glove will be able to be purchased at BaseballExpress or the SoftballFans websites. Cost will be $299.95. All gloves in this series have the following characteristics: Split Grey Welting Black Embroidery Black...
  16. milocoman

PRO12 Horween Nado

This is - PRO207-RV23
  17. milocoman

PRO12 Horween Nado

SBF landing page. Once these go live tomorrow around noon eastern time the glove should show up here.....at least that is what I am being told. https://www.softballfans.com/2023-rawlings-horween-limited-baseball-gloves-sotballfans
  18. milocoman

SBF 13" PRO1000 Reboot?

How about black with tan leather labels?
  19. milocoman

SBF 13" PRO1000 Reboot?

Nilch at this point. Not much interest from the looks of it.
  20. milocoman

Three Closeout Buy Rawlings Outfield Models

Closeout buy coming for the following three 12.75" models along with pricing. Hit me up to order. PROSMT27B - LHT $249 PRO3319-6BGCF - LHT $199 PROR3319-6BC - RHT $219