Search results

1. teddersx6

Price Check 26 oz Balanced Freak Black U trip

26oz Balanced Freak Black USSSA, 100 cuts (no receipt, but still looking)
  2. teddersx6

Price Check 26/27 oz Connell

26 oz less than 50 swings (receipt) 27oz 200 swings or so (no receipt, but am double checking)
  3. teddersx6

Price Check 26oz Freak Black U Trip Balanced

Have receipt, sticker, and less than 20 swings. Thank you for your help. teddersx6
  4. teddersx6

WSL Winter Worlds

Bill wanted to tell you on a good tournament ran down in TN this past weekend. Stinks that it got behind as much as it did. I have one question, who designates what teams play what association when it comes to WSL? Thank you once again
  5. teddersx6

My Nighthawk Review (Roboload)

You are correct it will be $199
  6. teddersx6

Jiblet protection

I stand by Nutty Buddy, for the guys that wear Shock Doctor, try running your cup over with a car, and see if it gives. I did this with my nutty buddy, and it was like hitting a speed bump. Hope this helps
  7. teddersx6

Looking for........

Somewhere to play ball during the week or weekend anywhere from Pensacola to New Orleans. Anybody help a brutha out? Thanks
  8. teddersx6

For Sale Used PAS Pants

Sold thanks
  9. teddersx6

For Sale Used PAS Pants

Gray/Black Pair left. Anyone? Thanks
  10. teddersx6

The Izzy Psycho

You talking about the new black Izzy? If you are, hearing durability probs with them. Buddy broke his in 2 swings out of the wrapper.
  11. teddersx6

For Sale Couple jackets for sale

When the rule got changed I first took these pics. Then it got switched to written out on paper name, and date. If you think it'll help me sell them, I'll take new pics of it with a piece of paper in them. Thanks
  12. teddersx6

Ok will take $90 a piece for each jacket shipped. PM if you wanna em. Thanks
  13. teddersx6

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Email [email protected]. She can make any color any style for you. Hope that helps. Thanks
  14. teddersx6

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

My SS Gifts I received my gifts from AutoAccesGarag. He went above and beyond for me. Thank you so much bro
  15. teddersx6

Team Beach Body Products

^^^^^^^^This
  16. teddersx6

LTB skylanders

Any idea what ur looking for? I have a resell gaming store here that sells all Skylanders used for like $7.99 a piece. LMK and I'll run buy there and see what I can find out for ya. Thanks
  17. teddersx6

Secret Santa 2013 Participant List and Status Thread

I received my package. Thanks
  18. teddersx6

Bump this up.................