Search results

1. G

For Sale/Trade srv3b / srv2b

Have these 2 firesticks (srv3b is 34/26 and srv2b is 34/25) for sale because they won't allow Fastpitch bats in league this year. Both have delamination spots and webbing on them. Couldn't guess on amount of hits but they are both on fire. Crushes both the .52 and .44. I'm looking to get $125...
  2. G

For Sale srv3b 34/26 / srv2b 34/25

Have these 2 firesticks (srv3b is 34/26 and srv2b is 34/25) for sale because they won't allow Fastpitch bats in league this year. Both have delamination spots and webbing on them. Couldn't guess on amount of hits but they are both on fire. Crushes both the .52 and .44. I'm looking to get $125...
  3. G

For Sale/Trade Pro-preferred PROS15SCB 11.5 RHT

Looking to sell/trade my 11.5 RHT infield glove. Looking to getting 75 OBO or trade straight up for a 14in RHT. This glove is well broken in and game ready. Could just use a little oil! Price is gifted/shipped with PayPal. PM works best!
  4. G

LTB Easton Clarity Fastpitch

Looking to pick up another Easton Clarity Fastpitch in 34/25 or 34/24. Looking for the following in order: srv3b ssr2b ssr1b srv2b srv1b Shoot me a PM!
  5. G

GTG jdzman2003 is g2g!

Good dude easy transaction. Great communication.
  6. G

For Sale 3 Pairs Designer Women's Sunglasses - D&G / Pucci

Looking to sell 3 pairs of my wife's authentic designer sunglasses. All are used for a few years but in pretty good condition. All 3 come with a case. The Pucci comes with a Ray-Ban case. Looking to sell remaining 2 for $75 OBO shipped/gifted or add fees. If you need better pictures let me know...
  7. G

For Sale Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5260

Looking to get rid of the wife's MK-5260 women's gold-tone stainless steel watch. She has probably worn it a handful (10-15) of times and it's time for a new home. Battery just died a few days ago, and up until then running just fine! Just needs a new one. No scratches on the face just a few...
  8. G

GTG t7chas is GTG

paid right away - great communication - g2g bro for sure.
  9. G

GTG MURDA7 g2g

G2G bro paid right away
  10. G

For Sale Lot of ~57 Blu-rays - Quick Sale

Sold off a bunch and now looking to get rid of my last ~57 all at once. All are opened but most of them have never been watched. Looking to get SOLD for 150 for the entire lot. PayPal gifted or add fees. PM works best. Looking to move quickly!
  11. G

For Sale 80+ Blu Rays

Hey Guys, Looking to move some/all of the collection. I have over 80+ (more including box sets) that I'm looking to sell for $5/each (unless noted for box sets) with a minimum of 10. I'd like to be shipping 10 at a time to keep the shipping cost a bit lower. I have ~65+ left and would...
  12. G

GTG unlitArc

g2g bro - paid right away.
  13. G

For Sale 27EL ASA Z2k RI

Hey guys, Have an 27oz ASA Z2K EL reissue for sale. It has around 300 hits and doesn't feel broken in. Has maybe 15 lines of webbing on the z2000 logos (overestimating). No end cap wear. Maybe a tiny pebble of rattle if I really shake hard. Comes with receipt from 3/3/14. Pretty clean bat just...
  14. G

LTB SSR2b / SSR1b

Looking to buy/trade for: Easton SSR2b 34/25 Easton SSR1b 34/? Looking to buy or I have a 27oz z2k reissue end load for trade. Probably 250 swings on it with maybe 3 lines of webbing. PM works best!
  15. G

GTG JoeBraga

Shipped first great communication - Great job on his first deal.
  16. G

LTB ASA Z2K EL / Easton B3

Hey guys, Looking for one or the other here. 26/27oz works. PM works best. Thanks!
  17. G

LTB Easton B3 26/27oz

Looking for an Easton B3 or something along those lines. Would prefer 26 oz but would consider a 27. Shoot me a PM.
  18. G

GTG ovets2188

G2G bro paid right away.
  19. G

For Sale 27oz SSR2 - 120 shipped

Have a pretty nice 27oz SSR2 I want to move. I estimate 400 hits, but really have no idea. Hits both the .44 and .52 nicely. No webbing at all. No cracks, rattles, wobble, etc. SOLDSOLDSOLD
  20. G

Price Check 27oz SSR2

Looking for a price check on this. Returnable no receipt. Estimate 700ish hits. Def broken in. No rattle, wobble, or webbing. No cracks, etc. Just a little paint blem through A shown in pic below.