Search results

1. I

Insurance

Thanks for a real answer to the question.
  2. I

Insurance

Yeah hey at least you got one listener. Makes my work day go by faster.
  3. I

Insurance

Hahahaha, wow your a funny guy. Keep them good comments up I am in tears laughing here.
  4. I

Insurance

Not a jab, just wondering why that correcting grammar is what you like to do with your life. I could care less I typed something wrong what's the big deal? I asked a question if you don't know why respond? You like making jokes well they are real funny as you can see nobody laughed at them.
  5. I

Insurance

Some life you got, must be wonderful to be a loser.
  6. I

Insurance

You dont want to hear it go to a different topic. I guess I hit a nerve or maybe I was just right about you and your softball skills.
  7. I

Insurance

Good come back.
  8. I

Insurance

Thanks now only if you could play softball like you correct spelling and grammar.
  9. I

Insurance

So I put league I should have typed legal. Sorry for the bad typing.
  10. I

Insurance

Why would you ask that. It is a question?
  11. I

Insurance

I was wondering if anyone knew. Is it league for a softball league its a recreatioal league to play with no medical coverage for the players? I was told they only have insurance for spectators and automobiles. Its liability insurance the woman told me, no medical.
  12. I

DXSF4 F4 the Blue and Yellow

I bought one on EBay I heard good things about it, any other comments I could hear? How long it last how it hits anything good or bad?
  13. I

F4 34/26 price check

I just got a DXSF4 F4 the Blue and Yellow on ebay brand new for $165. I kept looking at local stores like Modell's, Sports Authority, ***** Sports but couldnt find any there and online they all where going for $229. Hope I got a deal, and the bat is worth it.
  14. I

2011 Bat

Thanks for the help any other insight would be great.
  15. I

2011 Bat

Our league is doublewall composit dont matter. i just wanted a bat that wont break the bank. Its just a fun rec beer league. Serious to a point winning team gets free play next year. But we arent that good.
  16. I

Sorry to be a pain but any insite on any of these bats saw your name in the Demarini posts...

Sorry to be a pain but any insite on any of these bats saw your name in the Demarini posts thought I would give it a try. 2011 Bat -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone know anything on this bat? 2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch...
  17. I

2011 Bat

Anyone know anything on this bat? 2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch Softball Bat DXVXS Or the 2011 Ultimate Weapon Slow Pitch Bat DXUWE ASA League whats a better bat?
  18. I

Bat

Anyone know anything on this bat? 2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch Softball Bat DXVXS
  19. I

Thats a legit ASA bat to be used. The one I was saying for $100 was for 2 bats not 1. It was a...

Thats a legit ASA bat to be used. The one I was saying for $100 was for 2 bats not 1. It was a UW that was about 4 or 5 years old.
  20. I

Demarini

No not limited was just curious about the bat since I saw it online. I play a rec league serious but mainly just for fun so i didnt want to go spend alot on a bat.