Search results

1. I

Insurance

I was wondering if anyone knew. Is it league for a softball league its a recreatioal league to play with no medical coverage for the players? I was told they only have insurance for spectators and automobiles. Its liability insurance the woman told me, no medical.
  2. I

DXSF4 F4 the Blue and Yellow

I bought one on EBay I heard good things about it, any other comments I could hear? How long it last how it hits anything good or bad?
  3. I

2011 Bat

Anyone know anything on this bat? 2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch Softball Bat DXVXS Or the 2011 Ultimate Weapon Slow Pitch Bat DXUWE ASA League whats a better bat?
  4. I

Bat

Anyone know anything on this bat? 2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch Softball Bat DXVXS
  5. I

Demarini

Anyone use this bat yet any reviews about it if so? I looked it up on a few websites of sales but cant find anything about it. Let me know if any insight about it. 2011 DeMarini Ultimate Weapon Softball Bat: DXUWE ...
  6. I

Better Bat

Anyone ever use any of these 3 bats. If so what is better bat to buy. I want to use the bat in Arch league and same bat in Modified league. Red Dot ball in Arch and Trump Stote in Modified, dont know the difference. Dont know the cores or anything if that is needed. ASA leagues. The bats...