Search results

1. UnderdogCB

ASA Psycho Maxload vs ASA Freak Black

Looking at both of these new bats for this year but haven't had the chance to swing either one. Anyone that has hit them, how are they? How do they compare to each other? Thanks in advance.
  2. UnderdogCB

Looking for full sub jerseys

I am going to be ordering 12-15 jerseys and am looking for someone that wants to do them. We have some cheaper jerseys currently so we have a general design but would love for it to be cleaned up. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.
  3. UnderdogCB

LTB Miken Recoil Maxload ASA

Looking to buy either a 27 or 28 oz OG Miken Recoil Maxload ASA. Wanting to get one bought this week so if you have one shoot me a PM and lets get a deal done.
  4. UnderdogCB

LTB 27 oz OG Miken Psycho Maxload

Looking for a 27 oz OG Psycho. Needs to be the supermax and prefer a serial number starting with 8. Will pay good price. Let me know what you got. PM me for quicker response.
  5. UnderdogCB

LTB 27 oz OG Psycho Supermax

Anyone got one of these they want to sell? Let me know.
  6. UnderdogCB

For Sale 28 oz OG Easton Flex SCN3

This bat has no cracks or rattle. No end cap issues. All stamps visible. $235 OBO. PM me any offers for faster response.
  7. UnderdogCB

Price Check 28 oz OG Flex

No webbing cracks or rattle. No end cap separation. Great bat. What is the value? All stamps visible.
  8. UnderdogCB

LTB OG Flex 27 oz

Looking to buy a 27 oz OG Flex in decent shape. PM me some pictures if you have one you want to sell. Got money in the PayPal account ready to go.
  9. UnderdogCB

Question for my Miken brothers.........

I've always hit my Mikens better than any other bat. My favorite bat of all time, and I'm sure I'm not alone, is my OG Freak. The only other bat I've hit that was even close was my first batch ASA Recoil Maxload. Unfortunately my Recoil cracked this weekend so I need to find a new ASA gamer...
  10. UnderdogCB

For Sale/Trade 27 oz SSR2

Wanting to sell or trade my 27 oz SSR2. Looking for $130 OBO on sale or trade with cash for a 27 oz OG Flex. Would also consider a Tanel RAGE bag. This bat has less than 100 swings on it. Just has some wear on it from being in the bag for the past 18 months. I never took the time to break...
  11. UnderdogCB

LTB Evil 44/400

I need to buy some evil 44/400 balls. I would prefer to buy a full dozen but would take a half dozen if that's my only option. Want to keep my money on the board and off eBay so if any board bro has some let me know.
  12. UnderdogCB

LTB Easton Dura Bat Bag

Looking to buy one in either red or black. Anyone out there have one available pm me. Looking to buy ASAP and would prefer to buy from one of my fellow board brothers.
  13. UnderdogCB

LTB Easton Flex & Extended

I am looking for both an Easton Flex and Extended whether as a package deal or separate. Needing 27 or 28 oz. Fire away fellas, needing to get some new sticks to swing.
  14. UnderdogCB

LTB ASA Miken Recoil Maxload 28 oz.

Looking to pick one of these up. PM me if any of you have one available.
  15. UnderdogCB

Easton SCX3

I'm looking for an Easton OG Ext in either 27 or 28 oz. I'm GOING to buy one so let me know if you have one available.
  16. UnderdogCB

Easton SSR2

Anyone know where I can find a 34/27 one these things? I have found 26, 28, and 30 but would really prefer a 27. Any help is appreciated.