Search results

1. W

Need a 10 Day Turnaround!

Have a company softball tournament need shirts in by July 21. Screen Print on Dri Fit preferably. Let me know ASAP if anyone can help!
  2. W

Usssa All Nighter, at Festival

Brackets out http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=1105481
  3. W

Usssa 6/7 Tucson

Anybody playing in this?
  4. W

Team Dri Fits

I'm needing shirts by the 29th of May. I've used Jamco in the past. Ed was always good to me. I just haven't seen much from them lately. Are they still around??? Let me know who can help.
  5. W

Ball So Hard... Where's Waldo

Who can I talk to, to get one of those? Please and thanks!
  6. W

Need Jerseys!

Team looking for at least an order of 12 full dye and sub dye totaling 24 jerseys. Or 12 full dye and pants combo. Please shoot me your deals! Thanks in advance.
  7. W

Softball in Anthem AZ

new to the area. any input on the anthem league? is it worth the $600!?!?
  8. W

cleats/turfs

So, I need some new kicks. I've used elite turfs, and boombahs, with both I still end up with shin splints... does anybody have any suggestions of a more "ergonomic" shoe to play in?
  9. W

09 elites... or boombah turfs???

ive been rockn the 09s.. but a buddy of mine told me to rock boombahs, said they are more comfortable... i need some new ones ASAP. what do you all think??? and if you think boombah.. what kind? do they run small or true to size??? etc...lmk thanks. :cool:
  10. W

need an elite vendor!!!

live in AZ, any elite vendors near by??? lmk
  11. W

Sbf, phoenix az

whats up guys, how did the softball tournament go this past weekend at victory? lmk :cool:
  12. W

salvo...

lookin to purchase one, i would love to hear any feedback on these bad boys. thanks for any feedback.