Search results

1. hurkeynuts

GTG Hit it and quit is g2g

traded bats with Hit it and quit. good communication and bat was shipped swiftly. wouldn't hesitate to deal with. Hit it and quit is definitely g2g.
  2. hurkeynuts

Price Check Easton scn17bh 34/28

wondering how much a niw scn17bh with a receipt dated 6/22/11 is worth. i'm not selling on this website because i know the sbf store sells it but i am curious what it's worth. thanks.
  3. hurkeynuts

Demarini Cartel? pfffff

My cartel sucks. I've been hitting it in bp and it's not getting any better, about 150 bp hits(20 game hits) and still no webbing. my stadium and rd28 are 3x the bat. is it possible that i got a dud? i mean this bat makes a sweet noise when it hits the ball but just doesn't feel right. edit...
  4. hurkeynuts

GTG DoubleOhWho

bought softballs from me. paid fast. DoubleOhWho is g2g.
  5. hurkeynuts

GTG LSkellett

LSkellett bought a bat from me. payment was quick and communication was good. LSkellett is g2g in my book.
  6. hurkeynuts

GTG Auk23 is g2g.

Bought a bat from Auk23. bat was shipped fast and just as described. would not hesitate to deal with. Auk23 is definitely good to go.
  7. hurkeynuts

GTG Podo is g2g

Bought a easton ssr2 from Podo. bat was just as described and communcation was good. don't hesitate to deal with. Podo is definitely g2g.
  8. hurkeynuts

For Sale (2) New Grip N Rip Magnum

Selling these 2 new grip-n-rip magnums because i don't need them. 10$ gift shipped to your home.
  9. hurkeynuts

Getting back into the Easton Game

Well, i got out of easton for awhile because of combat. i have since found how much better easton is than combat. i have a scn8 and ssr2 for asa but i also want to get one more bat. What do you easton guys think is a better bat? a scn9 or a srv6bh? also, i want to try another u-trip easton. i...
  10. hurkeynuts

For Sale Demarini Juggernaut 34/28 Juggy

I am selling this RETURNABLE 34/28 Juggernaut. Love how far it hits the ball but i just can't get used to the flex. I'm hooked on my .12. The bat has around 500 hits on it. It has not developed the infamous juggy rattle yet. There is no webbing or cracks. Traded for scn9
  11. hurkeynuts

GTG HipHop615 is g2g

bought a easton scn8 from HipHop615. the bat was just as described and shipped fast. wouldn't hesitate to deal with. HipHop615 is definitely g2g in my book.
  12. hurkeynuts

GTG boofs is g2g

bought a filthy 454 from boofs. the bat was shipped fast, just as described and communication was top notch. would not hesitate to deal with. boofs is definitely g2g in my book.
  13. hurkeynuts

LTB Easton SRV3 27oz

Looking to buy a Easton srv3 27oz. If you have one for sale, please let me know. thanks.
  14. hurkeynuts

GTG jstn8887 is g2g

jstn8887 bought a bat from me. payment was quick and communication excellent. wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. jstn8887 is definitely g2g.
  15. hurkeynuts

For Sale COMbat Anti Virus Reloaded 34/26 FL

Selling my used RETURNABLE COMbat Anti Virus Reloaded 34/26 FL softball bat. I do not have a receipt for the bat though. The bat weighs in at 26.64 ounces. The bat has around 200 swings on it. There are no cracks, no webbing, or rattles in the barrel of the bat. If you have any questions, feel...
  16. hurkeynuts

Banned User Hurkeynuts threads

This user has been banned. These threads are merged here so we can try and help any users that have already paid. Selling my 34/26 Stadium. I haven't really used it in awhile because it's too light for my liking, mainly just my teammates swinging it. I am selling this because i want to...
  17. hurkeynuts

For Sale Demarini Juggernaut J2 1.20 34/28

Selling my RETURNABLE Demarini J2 1.20 34/28. I do not have a receipt for the bat though. I bought it last week new in the wrapper and have put around 150 bp hits on it since then. I'm selling it because it's just a little too heavy for me and that's the only reason i'm selling. I love the way...
  18. hurkeynuts

Question about ssr2

well, since combat ****ed me over. i'm switching my combat line up back over to easton. used to be an easton guy but never knew how long eastons take to break in before i sold them all. since i found this site i have a lot more knowledge on these bats. question here is. is the ssr2 and the ssr4...
  19. hurkeynuts

LTB Easton ssr2

Looking for a 27oz Easton ssr2. if you have one available for sale please pm me. thanks.
  20. hurkeynuts

LTB Worth Filthy 454

Looking to buy a 27oz Worth Filthy 454. if you have one available please pm me. thanks.