1. E

For Sale Evil BP2's BP Rockets And 52/300 USA

Price for 2 dozen shipped to 94030?
  2. E

Demarini J3A OG ASA

Still available?
  3. E

LTB Demarini Steel (Done)

This is done. Thanks to those that responded.
  4. E

For Sale Two 28oz White Steels

Any chance the steels are still available?
  5. E

Lol. Already have a pm going with him.
  6. E

Deal completed
  7. E

For Sale COLTON36 Hats

still waiting for mine. they still have yet to arrive.
  8. E

Old Easton Bats with new 52/300 balls ???

Thanks Stork. I knew the day would arrive that we would finally switch over to the 52/300 in our metal league. I'm glad I still play in a composite league in another city as well.
  9. E

Old Easton Bats with new 52/300 balls ???

What about metals? Unfortunately, I play in a metal bat only league (single wall, multiwall, and half-half bats with composite handles but metal barrels). Haven't read much regarding which metals seem to hit the 52/300's better. Any suggestions would be great. My signature pretty much lists...
  10. E

For Sale COLTON36 Hats

PM and PP sent for one of each hat
  11. E

LTB 27oz or 28oz Demarini f375

Hey all, Looking to buy any year, 27oz or 28 oz Demarini F375 in good condition. If anyone has one they would like to part with, please shoot me a PM. Thanks, Dk
  12. E

For Sale Colton36 Wiffleball Hats

If you do decide for a round 2, please include me for a L/XL in the black/red color scheme above. Also would be willing to donate a little extra. My wife and I lost our twin boys shortly after birth this past February. My first son died in my hands about an hour after birth and my 2nd son was...
  13. E

For Sale 26 Mercy

I've seen guys hit mush pretty well with it. Unfortunately though, I believe it is only available in 25oz & 26oz options, because it is sold as a women's slowpitch bat per the Demarini website.
  14. E

For Sale/Trade 26oz USA aftermath

I do believe I'm seeing *****'s, buy my guess is that Slugger would say "*#$K No!!!" to this "****ing" offer if he were the OP. Lol.
  15. E

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCX3 OG Extended

Pm sent....
  16. E

For Sale 28 oz. OG Flex Scn3

Surprised it took that long to sell. Wickk555, nice pick up.
  17. E

For Sale 28 oz Easton SCX3 Extended

Wick, Pm sent Thanks, dk
  18. E

LTB LTB or LTTF - F375 27/28oz (2012-13 ideally)

Thanks! I'll go ahead and do that. Although, I thought he was LTT/LTS a 26oz 375 only?
  19. E

LTB LTB or LTTF - F375 27/28oz (2012-13 ideally)

Hello all, I may have better luck finding a unicorn that craps rainbows and lucky charms, but here goes nothing... I'm looking to buy a 2012 or 2013 DeMarini F375 (prefer 27oz or 28oz). Please, no waves, dents or cracks. If necessary, willing to trade as well. I have the following...