Search results

1. Zilla49

ZILLA BP 2014 AM and Future

http://youtu.be/5eG4OtlLF0Y Hitting 52/275s 27oz Aftermath 27.5oz Future just a video of hitting these two bats. Aftermath 1st round - My favorite new ASA bat since this video it has close to 300 more hits on it. great crack sound. kills the 275s and 300s 2:10-2:55 is pickin up the...
  2. Zilla49

And Boom goes the dynamite. AfterMath

Aftermath 26oz. 200ish hits. almost all hits with 52 300 evil bp lites. s/o to the huffman here is the link to the video. http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/_Zilla49/media/20130712_185718.mp4.html
  3. Zilla49

Need Custom Arm Sleeves for TEAM

like the title states. need decent turnaround with good prices and custom art! ill be lookin to get 10-15 of the arm sleeves. Thanks!
  4. Zilla49

For Trade 27 oz RD28 FOR TRADE

looking to only TRADE MY 27oz RD 28. has a lot of webbing. unknown # of hits. a small paint crack that just appeared (you can slightly see in last pic left of the skull and on the bronze banner). solid endcap. has a lot of life left. og grip removed and is a tape grip. grip n rip not included...
  5. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Flipper returnable

Soldsoldsold! looking to sell first! will be open to trades but hesitant only looking for 26/27oz demarinis in no particular order 26 Mercy 27 j3a 26/27 niw cartel 150 hits max mainly from my girlfriend bag scratches solid end cap bat is returnable with receipt. Looking to move this quickly...
  6. Zilla49

Disappointed in this j3a...

So I unwrapped this baby last week. I've put close to 100 hits on her in about 60 degree michigan weather. I used 44/375's and 52/300's. an this happened. It's the paint but also when I lifted up its some of the barrel. And I rotate the bat almost every time I swing. Just surprising it did this...
  7. Zilla49

Mens Tournament Adrian MI MAY4TH

As a fundraiser for my coed team i will be hosting a tournament May 4th at HERITAGE PARK Adrian MI This is a Mens slowpitch softball tournament HERE is a look at the fields and the address: http://binged.it/11PUCRc Taking the first 16 teams!! This is an OPEN tournament and not in...
  8. Zilla49

Lord have mercy...rest in piece.

the mercy has left us. 'twas a very sad day yesterday. :( you would not believe how many people were impressed by her and there are about to be 3 more orders for mercys by teammates and other spectators from seeing this bad girl in action. yesterday it was bittersweet though bc then i unwrapped...
  9. Zilla49

I would like to thank...and also scold

Scabnews Thanks John. But how have I not known about this bat before? (this is also a brag post) I thank you for letting me borrow and swing the oldstamped combat plague for the first time ever yesterday in my first tourney of the year. Oh.my.goodness. 1st two games I had 5 home runs. Played 3...
  10. Zilla49

Mercy and Flipper Indoor BP always looking to better my swing

trying to change my swing. i have lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks and trying to better my swing. bout 3 weeks ago here was my swing swinging a derby asa - took some indoor bp in Canton MI yesterday with scabnews BigJon33 and my pops who is pitchin to me. i have been working on my changingmy swing...
  11. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade NightVisionGoggles/BudLight/BudweiserApparel/Halo4

I am looking to sell/trade these items. any questions/would like more details pm is key. Prices are as GIFTED As for TRADES - looking for LHT gloves 13"-14", DeMarini Apparel, any CAROLINA BLUE/RED sleeves pants (38-40w) microfibershorts. I'm open to most so shootme an offer. PP addy-...
  12. Zilla49

Ufc 156

Who yah want to win? I want frankie edgar, bigfoot, lil nog, and jon fitch to win. ALSO GO Blue!!!!! Gtta stop playin sloppy against IU
  13. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade .::CL22 and Demarini 26oz CF3 and CF4::.

Looking to sell/trade any of these: all prices are OBO so if im off on any pricing dont bash just inform me. I work from 6pm-5am so most likely wont be able to check this unless im on my breaks and when i get home tomorrow morning. thanks in advance for your patience Trades that interest me are...
  14. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade CL22 and 2 FP Demarini

27oz CL22 (one.12) - Local deal sold sold sold 26oz CF4 - sold sold sold locally 26oz CF3 - SOLD SOLD SOLD to Rega17
  15. Zilla49

GTG Drewz one of the very best. VGTG

Drewz and I have done multiple deals and every single time there is great communication fast shipping and better product than described. One of the best on the boards. We will continue to do more business in the future and will always be one of the best to deal with. Can't ask for much more when...
  16. Zilla49

Elite is on point!

I've ordered about 5 times from their website this yr. And havehad no issues and usually receive my orders 2-3 days. These guys are on point and just wanted to give them their props. VGTG! And no wonder they have my returning business over and over again. That's all. Keep it up ELITE/*** SPORTS
  17. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade MINTY OG Combat AntiVirus!!!

TRADED TO RDSHOE13 27 oz balanced OG Antivirus 60 hits lightly swung in BP original grip (knobcuff not included) few small small scratches from being carried around in the bat bag OPEN to trades for FP 26oz Demarini's and 25-26oz Eastons CF3 Black 34/26 would be top of my list but open to...
  18. Zilla49

quick help P. Harvin or B. Hartline

what the title says who should start i have harvin startin as of now vs titans defense but hartline vs cincys average pass D
  19. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade LTS/LTT 27 og AV for 28oz Easton

Traded to RDSHOE13 27 oz balanced OG Antivirus 60 hits lightly swung in BP original grip (knobcuff not included) few small small scratches from being carried around in the bat bag also open tostrades for ASA 26oz Demarini's or 28 oz Eastons only CF3 Black 34/26 would be top of my list but...
  20. Zilla49

For Sale/Trade LTS/LTT 27 bal OG AV for demars

TRADED TO RDSHOE13 27 oz balanced OG Antivirus 60 hits lightly swung in BP original grip (knobcuff not included) few small small scratches from being carried around in the bat bag also open to trades for ASA 26oz Demarini's or 28 oz Eastons only CF3 Black 34/26 would be top of my list but...