Search results

1. cmdyrds

LTB Miken Freak 12 26 oz.

feel free to hmu at [email protected]
  2. cmdyrds

For Sale Dri-Fit Jersey and Nike Swingman Pants (Uniform)

Up for sale is one XL Superstar dri-fit jersey #24 with a pair of XL Nike Swingman gray pants with yellow stripe. Could be listed as new out of wrapper as these are in absolutely prestine condition. Smoke free home. $42 shipped.
  3. cmdyrds

For Sale Diamond Bat Pack/Bag

Diamond Bat Pack hold four bats. No rips, tears, zippers all work, perfect shape. Again, make me a realistic offer and it's yours.
  4. cmdyrds

For Sale 2014 Demarini Mercy "Purple" 26oz

2014 Demarini Mercy "Purple" bat for sale 26oz with a return. $250.
  5. cmdyrds

LTB 52/300 balls for BP

need to reload the ball bag with some BP balls. lmk if anyone has any up for sale. have to be 52/300 please.
  6. cmdyrds

LTB Nokona 14" RH Thrower glove

pm me if you got one. thanks.
  7. cmdyrds

LTT Black and Green Flipper

for a 2013 or 2014 mercy 25 or 26 oz. The flipper does have a return, but I don't have a receipt. No rattles, webbing or any issues. Has an almost new .5 Lizard skin grip as well. Flipper is 26oz.
  8. cmdyrds

Saturday April 11th, Saucon Park, Bethlehem, PA

Need four more to fill this. Saturday April 11th, Saucon Park (could be a 2 day depending on the amount of teams who enter) Bethlehem PA Address is 1180 - 1204 William St, Bethlehem PA 18015 Classes: C, D & E Cost: $300, 4GG, 2 pool into double elim A, B & C Flights - 2 umps...
  9. cmdyrds

Hata / LVPWI Early Bird Cash Tourney - April 11th, 2015

Saturday April 11th, Saucon park (could be a 2 day depending on the amount of teams who enter Address is 1180 - 1204 William St, Bethlehem PA 18015 Classes: C, D & E Cost: $300, 3GG, 2 pool into single elim A, B & C Flights - 2 umps provided per field Time Limit: 1 hour in pool play...
  10. cmdyrds

LTB Nokona 14" Right-Handed Thrower

looking to buy a Nokona 14" Right-Handed Thrower's glove. anything out there please send me pics and pricing to [email protected]. tx.
  11. cmdyrds

For Sale Pant 38/32 and Shirts #24

Looking to unload this year's uniform. Pants and shirts have absolutely no rips, tears, etc in them. The pant measures 38/32 with stir-ups, shirts are both XL with #24 on the back. Shirts & Logos did the uniform. Looking to get $40 for all of them shipped...
  12. cmdyrds

For Sale 2 Sub Dyes and Pants for Slae

Looking to unload this year's uniform. Pants and shirts have absolutely no rips, tears, etc in them. The pant measures 38/32 with stir-ups, shirts are both XL with #24 on the back. Shirts & Logos did the uniform. Looking to get $50 for all of them shipped...
  13. cmdyrds

For Sale 27oz Miken Ultra (SOULTA)

perfect condition. is returnable with a receipt. looking to get $100 paypal as a gift. shipping included.
  14. cmdyrds

Maine

can anyone post an exact address to the doran softball complex? the utrip site gives a bogus address. thanks.
  15. cmdyrds

Looking for a one-day on July 6th

anyone know of anything, preferably asa in eastern, pa, nj, ny?
  16. cmdyrds

For Sale Brand New Balls

I also the following balls: 9 AD Starr Tattoo NSA 44/400 (Synthetic) - $32 shipped 11 AD Starr Tattoo ASA 44/375 (Leather) - $40 shipped http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj28/cmdyrds/balls.jpg
  17. cmdyrds

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak+ and FX 700 (sfxbu)

looking to sell or trade the following which are are brand new in wrapper. no returns on these and all have the brand new 2013 u-trip stamp. miken freak+ 26oz miken freak+ 27oz freak fx700 27oz will sell any of them shipped for $125 paypal as gift please.
  18. cmdyrds

GTG terryracing86

great deal with james. excellent communication and would recommend to anyone. thanks bud.
  19. cmdyrds

For Sale/Trade Combat 2012 52 Caliber Bat

brand new in wrapper 26oz. willing to consider any trades or sell for $125 shipped.
  20. cmdyrds

For Sale Yard Sale - Shirts/Pants/Jacket/Balls

Just empting out the closet at the end of the season. Shirts are marked on the photos, but they are all XL with no rips, tears, etc Mizuno short sleeve cage jacket, size XXL with no rips, tears, etc East Coast Athletic Pants, size 38-waist/32-length with no rips, tears, etc. If someone wants...