Search results

1. S

LTB 27 oz Easton st98

Want to buy st98 pls
  2. S

LTB 27 oz Easton st98

Want to buy st98 pls
  3. S

LTB Easton ST98 27 oz mint condition, etc!

I need to buy 27 oz easton st98.. pm me!
  4. S

need to see jersey ideas

I want to see any state flags, city flags jersey. if anybody have Chicago flag design, I would like to see it to get some ideas.. Pm me :) thanks
  5. S

For Trade trade offers

I have 27 oz Mv-1, 27 oz Mafia and 27 oz NIW worth mayhem in trade for one bat. three to one bat if possible. :)
  6. S

For Trade 2014 Worth Legit Resmondo 27 oz

I have Legit Resmondo 27 oz bat up for trade I want to grab ASA NIW or NOW Jeff Hall Legit 27 oz balance - will put in some cash cuz My league ended with USSSA and move to play in ASA this coming fall. Need it asap if possible thanks Pm me when u need to ask a question
  7. S

For Trade 27oz USSSA Miken Revex balance with receipt

I want to trade my bat for.. Miken Resmondo X in American flag or black X 27 oz please Or Miken / worth offers
  8. S

For Sale 27 oz ASA Worth SICK balance (bright lime)

up for sale hit few times comes with receipt 165.00 PAYPAL gifted please will ship immediately after get $ into my paypal :-)
  9. S

For Sale/Trade Miken revex 27 oz balance

Bought three days ago and not for me, 180.00 shipping Its coming with receipt From softballfans
  10. S

For Sale 2014 worth sick 454 balance

I m selling it for $170 shipping Its getting hot and hotter dued to hit over 50 times. My buddy hit over 300 few times easy with that bat. I prefer to get miken freak dst :-) Your gain, my loss
  11. S

For Sale/Trade for trade with my worth sick 454 balance

I am looking for Miken Freak DST maxload 26 oz or 27 oz to trade. NIW please with receipt if possible I have receipt for my bat :) PM ME
  12. S

LTB Looking to buy z-2000 balance

My bat was reported stolen and I was very disappoint! I hit very hot with that bat so I need a new one so if whoever have extra to sell, PM ME! I am falling in love with tps 2k Help me brothers!
  13. S

LTB COmbat Derby boys or Z-2000 balance

looking for a bat to swing next weekend! Combat DB asa or utrip/NSA - 27 oz for balance 26oz for endloaded Z-2000 balance 27 oz PM me! Paypal ready to go!
  14. S

For Sale/Trade combo package

I have 50 hits of 2013 Jeff Hall Reload ASA 26.5 with brand new royal blue and orange boombah shoes size 12. I am looking for to sell combo for 175.00 paypal or trade it for the LEGIT bats, or Miken Revex USSSA PM me
  15. S

For Sale/Trade 2014 DeMarini Stadium 2.1 Slowpitch Bat - Balanced - USSSA - 34in / 28oz

I would prefer to sell this bat for 180.00 with free SH FYI this bat is not right for me, too heavy for me dued to its called Balanced/endloaded bat No receipt $180.00 paypal OR trade with NIW Miken REVEX 27 oz or NIW Combat Derby Boys red bat 27 oz if possible Trade offers may...
  16. S

For Trade 26 oz ultra asa bat with 50 hits with receipt

Want to trade it to worth bats. Miken are ok ok for me, preffered wirth bat
  17. S

For Trade NIW Worth Booger 27 oz without receipt

up for trade with my NEW in wrapper bat any offers pm me thanks
  18. S

Hey softball brothers

Can u guys help me in somehow to give me names, informations on any class c above DEAF players. I am dying to destory two top teams in deaf national tournament. So any deaf players that we never knew are playing with you guys, wow wow players with experience. Help me and my team :-)
  19. S

For Sale/Trade 2013 Worth 454 Resmondo Legit, Orange, 34/27 SB4RUS

Looking to sell out of wrapper 454. Have black mark line dued to my truck tool box but never hit at all. Have receipt. Good for a year from march 1, 2013 $120.00 s/h Or trade with offers Pm me
  20. S

For Trade 26oz NIW Worth 454 Legit Balance w/ receipt

Looking for trade with my NIW 26 oz Worth 454 Legit with receipt PM me