Search results

1. dward

For Sale Xbox 360 250gb with accessories. 2 months old. Original packaging

Hey fellas, I have a (new) xbox 360 250gb black wifi console for sale. Comes with Console with all cords 1 controller Plug and play kit Bluetooth wireless mic and charger original headset Madden 25 GTA 5 still in wrapper Have original receipt All in original packaging. Have taken out...
  2. dward

For Sale Xbox 360 250 gb bundle

Black wifi 250gb Xbox 360 bundle pack Includes Xbox and all cords controller headset and plug n play Forza 4 NIW Halo 4 Madden 13 All together 230 pp as a gift shipped Used less than 6 months tip top shape PM if interested
  3. dward

For Sale Easton

28 oz 2013 synergy BW 100 hits. 200 shipped. Text for pics or more info. 217 918 1449
  4. dward

which easton should I buy?

I'm looking at the stealth 100's should I get the 2012 original or the 2012 stealth 100 brett helmer edition
  5. dward

LTB Iphone 4 for Verizon

Looking for iphone 4 for Verizon. clean esn and legit only no scams please
  6. dward

looking to meet players in fort worth keller, TX area

anyone play near these areas? I'm looking to meet new people down here since I will be moving within a month and looking for softball buddies to hit with and wanting to know where the popular facilities are
  7. dward

looking to meet players in fort worth keller, TX area

anyone play near these areas? I'm looking to meet new people down here since I will be moving within a month and looking for softball buddies to hit with and wanting to know where the popular facilities are
  8. dward

For Sale xbox 360 games

All games in mint condition MLB 2k12 SOLD Battlefield 3 limited edition (code used) 30 SOLD Skyrim 25 Madden 12 (code used) 15 Halo 3 odst 2 disc campaign and multilayer 10 Fallout new Vegas NIW 10 Tom Clancy Splinter Cell 10 I will also take interest in offers if you are not satisfied...
  9. dward

LTB Iphone 4 or Iphone 4S verizon

I'm looking for a Iphone 4 or 4S for Verizon for a reasonable price. New or used in great shape. White or black does not matter. Do not need the 32 GB I would do the 8GB or 16GB. PM me or leave a post on here if you have anything and the price. Thank you
  10. dward

Dward GTG list

CHLOE&AIDAN Long Bombers 7 brother_hezakia JJF13 SpecialK45 HITTINSEEDZ tanknc Villar mkimmer whogotz ccantrell25 llJay pxy23 HipHop615 joeyvt
  11. dward

Miken bat

what is the best NEW ASA miken bat out? is it the green and black miken? 2012
  12. dward

GTG tanknc is GTG

bought a DC psycho off me and we had very good communication and he was fast on payment. Thanks
  13. dward

For Sale Miken DC Psycho 28 oz

I have a 2011 Miken DC Psycho 28 oz (the white one) for sale for $130 shipped...paypal only. (gifted) or add the 3% This is the lowest I will go on price. Very hot stick Bat has about 100-150 hits on it so it is not even opened up yet. Have to sale cuz I am short on cash. I can text or email...
  14. dward

For Sale Michael Jordan Upper Deck Gatorade set 12 cards

here is the link to the #1 card in the series...I have the whole set which is 12 cards. Willing to get rid of all. Beckett prices them at $2.50 a card which is $30 for whole set and I'm willing to sell for $15 shipped. Link to set and pictures of cards...
  15. dward

GTG SpecialK45 is GTG

Fast payment and very good to deal with. Would love to make another deal with him.
  16. dward

GTG HITTINSEEDZ is GTG

Fast payment and very good to deal with. Would love to make another deal with him.
  17. dward

GTG JJF13 is GTG

18. dward

GTG brother_hezakia is GTG

19. dward

GTG Long Bombers 7 is GTG

20. dward

GTG CHLOE&AIDAN is G2G

This was my first sale so I shipped first. He sent me $20 for shipping. I shipped and soon as he received he paid the remaining balance. Very G2G. Would like to deal with him again soon.