Search results

1. Spackler

Price Check 2013 Juggernaut J3A 27oz NIW - Original not remake

is it not that Holy Grail bat it used to be ???
  2. Spackler

Green Pop Toss - My Setup & BP

had one many years ago...... just needed one with MORE power is all and it would be perfect
  3. Spackler

Can you hit this??

pissiles and laser beams forever no prob
  4. Spackler

Are the original J3A stamps still legal??

I retired out of softball.... too many injuries and surgeries lol. playin golf now Made great friends in real life and one of best friends from SBF! Looks like things have slowed down here unfortunately.... best 5hit talkin forum anywhere lol I have some original J3A bats..... are the...
  5. Spackler

Price Check 2013 Juggernaut J3A 27oz NIW - Original not remake

Hey guys anyone know what an original 2013 J3A 27oz NIW is worth? Original not remake! Best bat out when I played! Man I miss SBF..... used to be on here everyday and made good friends (in real life lol)
  6. Spackler

Injuries

Slid into 2nd with arm trailing and popped out left shoulder and tore labrum..... had surgery and out for a year
  7. Spackler

The Legends of this forum.......

SBF used to be legend back when.... is it still? I retired from slow pitch and now dominate golf courses SBF style... Instead of 300+ foot homers its 300+ yard pissiles to fairways!
  8. Spackler

Custom options

^^^^^^ I don't like any of those lame colors.....therefore you are Banned !!!
  9. Spackler

Knee injury recovery - Things to look out for

Don't slide for nothing !!!!
  10. Spackler

Swing Plane

Your post revealed your issue without even seeing the vid.... Your dealing with 2 things at the same time making it even harder....1.Changing swing 2. Coming back after surgery. Just doing one of these takes a while to get back as I took a year off after shoulder surgery and took while to be my...
  11. Spackler

Anyone have experience with the Zamst A2 DX ankle brace???

pics or it didn't happen.....I use the one from the store with laces and Velcro its good
  12. Spackler

Your favorite Cleats/Turfs/Trail shoes

speedcross 3 work good for golf too.....prob more comfy then any golf specificsess
  13. Spackler

Balance points

Don't know what you asked.....some same model bats are more endloaded then other weights. Was I close?
  14. Spackler

Gloves The Way We Know Them

Tube amp or go home! ...turn it on bout 20 mins before playing to let em get all glowy and warm
  15. Spackler

How often do you take BP?

too many injuries to hit bp so save it for games.....
  16. Spackler

Something Different....

Damn!! Just overnighted my gamer to the Japanese glove whisperer for some popsicle stick and toothbrush action based on this thread....
  17. Spackler

Denny Crine @ PS.Com homerun derby 2015

^^^^^those looked like yard shots for the derby which he can do in his sleep those weren't his long ball shots....Ya its impressive to watch him go 400+ when he does but derbies are like a lay up for him which is why he's prob won more then anyone......like watching Shaq do soft dunks - aint no...
  18. Spackler

Denny Crine @ PS.Com homerun derby 2015

Be much more impressive if he was 6'....ijs he'd actually have to try.