Search results

1. bill13357

Upstate NY

In need of a ASA Pitcher, 1 OF, & 1 IF to play tourneys in the Utica NY area. Usually within a two hr radius of utica. We try to play every weekend somewhere....If interested shoot me a pm or call 727 237 3526 Thanks Bill
  2. bill13357

Hey what's man....Seth told me you might be interested in some tournaments this yr......I don't...

Hey what's man....Seth told me you might be interested in some tournaments this yr......I don't know where you live but we play in a league in utica if interested....Bunch of tourney players are playing..............give me a shout 727 237 3526
  3. bill13357

you alive in there

you alive in there
  4. bill13357

MIKEN or EASTON

What's with the dumping on the OP about.....Rolled and ready to go.... ya know, rolled of the assembly. Not the bat being rolled idiots...Only p+ussies hit with a tampered bat.....Ya know, guys with little nuts & a complex. Where did you licknobs get your brain cells, the crackhead on the...
  5. bill13357

players needed for 40 and over states (pa)

Ultra II, hehehehehehe, it 40+ not 60+..............:eek:
  6. bill13357

Ny team looking for players

Come on NY.....................WAKE UP
  7. bill13357

Come on NY.....................WAKE UP
  8. bill13357

I can pitch If it's a normal strike zone and not this matt crap we have up here in upstate ny where i live now. Sucks, use to playing yr round.....been on withdraws for 5 months now hehehehehehe......Can also play LF, 3rd, 2b, or 1st. i'll even dh if used as a back up pitcher. Catch, whatever...
  9. bill13357

What association.....not that it matters......I'd be interested
  10. bill13357

MIKEN or EASTON

Well you spit out half the sentence, how about the other half my friend..hehehehehehe....
  11. bill13357

MIKEN or EASTON

Which one is the hotter bat rolled and ready to go.....Miken FX700 Freak ASA - Supermax or Easton SSR2 Stealth Speed XL Slowpitch Bat.
  12. bill13357

Looking for players in ny to travel & play softball around the state. The team will be going to ohio for asa nationals in 2011 & states for usssa. Need players who are available 2-3 times a month, maybe more.....if interested please leave a message or call 727 237 3526.
  13. bill13357

Utica NY Need a sponsorable SS for ASA & UTRIP Tournaments......

Anyone in NY out of their winter slumbers...hehehehe......Still looking for that SS........
  14. bill13357

How's it going guys? Any of you be interested playing tournanment ball and league ball...

How's it going guys? Any of you be interested playing tournanment ball and league ball. Tournament ball will be playing ASA & Utrip. We'll everything we need to go to states and Nationals for asa and just states for utrip....Anyone interested contact me at my number below. Also, you guys...
  15. bill13357

Hey what's up man, i'd love to but i'm in NY till Oct......sucks I'll keep your number brooks...

Hey what's up man, i'd love to but i'm in NY till Oct......sucks I'll keep your number brooks, is that your name? thanks bill 727 237 3526
  16. bill13357

Utica NY Need a sponsorable SS for ASA & UTRIP Tournaments......

Looking for SS to play tournaments to qualify for states & nationals. Prefer someone close enough to utica to play in the league were in also. But not neccessary. They'll be tryouts for this position coming this month sometime. I have tentatively set a time to be the last wknd in march and...
  17. bill13357

looking for a C tourny team Orlando FL

Have you tried wileys, russells painting, resmodos ajs, miami blitz....some of the top C teams in florida...........Go to www.floridasoftball.com. you'll find players from those teams there. All i can say is you better be exceptionally good....
  18. bill13357

Looking for Players for utrip & some asa tourneys for 2011

Still looking for the right guys............
  19. bill13357

People keep asking when & where are we playing utrip not neccessarily our first tourney in 2011. DATES BELOW WILL BE OUR FIRST UTRIP TOURNAMENTS. 5/7/2011 MensD RIDGEWOOD SEASON OPENER-Qualifier-Brockport NY 5/14/2011 MensD DOUBLE D NIT-Hopkins Road Field Liverpool NY
  20. bill13357

Looking for players in the Central NY area to play D tournament ball Need a LC, RC, SS, to play mainly utrip in the Central NY area, most likely 50mi or so radius of utica. Depends where the 4 main positions were looking for live. Outfielders need to be fast enough to play 3 man OF. We'll...