Search results

1. bill13357

Upstate NY

In need of a ASA Pitcher, 1 OF, & 1 IF to play tourneys in the Utica NY area. Usually within a two hr radius of utica. We try to play every weekend somewhere....If interested shoot me a pm or call 727 237 3526 Thanks Bill
  2. bill13357

MIKEN or EASTON

Which one is the hotter bat rolled and ready to go.....Miken FX700 Freak ASA - Supermax or Easton SSR2 Stealth Speed XL Slowpitch Bat.
  3. bill13357

Ny team looking for players

Looking for players in ny to travel & play softball around the state. The team will be going to ohio for asa nationals in 2011 & states for usssa. Need players who are available 2-3 times a month, maybe more.....if interested please leave a message or call 727 237 3526.
  4. bill13357

Utica NY Need a sponsorable SS for ASA & UTRIP Tournaments......

Looking for SS to play tournaments to qualify for states & nationals. Prefer someone close enough to utica to play in the league were in also. But not neccessary. They'll be tryouts for this position coming this month sometime. I have tentatively set a time to be the last wknd in march and...
  5. bill13357

Looking for Players for utrip & some asa tourneys for 2011

Looking for players in the Central NY area to play D tournament ball Need a LC, RC, SS, to play mainly utrip in the Central NY area, most likely 50mi or so radius of utica. Depends where the 4 main positions were looking for live. Outfielders need to be fast enough to play 3 man OF. We'll...
  6. bill13357

UTICA, NY Looking for 4 C/D caliber Tourney players for 2011

Entry fee half sponsored so far. Still searching for a full sponsor tho. Really need a 2B,SS,LC,RC. Need to be fast and have an exceptional glove & arm. Fars as your hitting, the team would be happy with a average of 4-500 & a OBP of 700+. I'd rather have these 4 guys lights out in the...
  7. bill13357

Utica area: fall ball

Looking to play fall ball in utica area. Solid stick & can play anywhere in the infield. Just moved from Florida & looking to get back into the swing. D tournament player in Florida. :D