Search results

1. P

Best 52/300 Ball

For 2024, what do you guys feel is the top 5 best 12" 52/300 softball? Has to have the ASA/USA stamp. I feel like some of the same brands made 5 years ago aren't as good as the ones recently purchased. Maybe just some batches aren't as good. Here is my list, curious what others think. 1...
  2. P

For Sale 1 asa 1 utrip 1 dual stamp demarini

Did you sell the USA then?
  3. P

2019 Demarini nautalai Red bat

I have one with about 50 swings but it has the typical Demarini seam, NR. Id let go cheap if interested. It's a 25.5 though.
  4. P

Minnesota Thread

AWS in Vegas just got cancelled.
  5. P

Softballs

If you were given an option to buy the best softballs Dudley makes, which one would you buy? Can't be anything above 47 core or Stadiums. To be used with a USSSA current stamped bat.
  6. P

Minnesota Thread

MN USA Fall State bracket: https://www.lpsmn.com/#/pages/event/9903509
  7. P

Minnesota Thread

Caswell Tournament: 1) A&B/Exit/Graif 2) Johnson Tree Service 3) Owatonna Eagles
  8. P

Minnesota Thread

Here's a link to the brackets for Caswell Men's and CoEd. https://www.caswellsports.com/falltournament It's a fundraiser and having a silent auction also.
  9. P

Minnesota Thread

Tournament at Caswell in North Mankato
  10. P

Minnesota Thread

C Division 2nd place was Kubes Construction and 3rd place was Stagecoach/AEI
  11. P

Minnesota Thread

Did that Ryan guy show up to the tournament then?
  12. P

Minnesota Thread

What teams are getting bumped in 2019?
  13. P

Minnesota Thread

You are locked into the roster that qualified. Hope no one protest your roster. Otherwise have the team give back their birth.
  14. P

Minnesota Thread

I wonder if gosoftball is going to be updated any time soon...
  15. P

Minnesota Thread

Gonna try a USSSA Jeff Hall Z1000 this next week. Got it cheap. Only play USSSA a handful of times a year. Hopefully it's up there with Miken/Worth.
  16. P

Minnesota Thread

Still waiting for his predictions for next year....gonna be a long winter if we have to wait till April to know!
  17. P

Minnesota Thread

Have the people in charge of USSSA ever stated why they won't actually allow Monsta in USSSA? Be nice to see a reason and not just people's opinions. Even if the director just said, we don't like him that's why, I would understand then.
  18. P

Minnesota Thread

Being a manager does suck. One thing I've found is to play some small town tournaments and get everyone involved. Rotate in the guys that sit a lot and it keeps them somewhat happy. Guys who cry about batting 11 guys or who should be playing, tell them to step up and manage. They will...
  19. P

Minnesota Thread

It wasn't just Sunday. We had it on Saturday also. In our favor and against us. On Saturday, the other team hit a ball over the fence (homerun) and it hit the top of the other fields fence and shot back into our field, almost hitting our left fielder, ump ruled it a live ball. We try not to...
  20. P

Minnesota Thread

Any place to find the team list for Hanover?