Search results

1. P

Military Worlds

How many teams playing Varsity A this year?
  2. P

2015 USSSA Military Worlds

That's actually what I recommended as well
  3. P

My understanding is that this will be addressed on a case by case basis. If a team has a concern about a particular player, I'd just run it by D-Rock & Ike to get approval.
  4. P

We ARE NOT doing this though!! LMAO!
  5. P

We may just do that fam! I'll look into it.
  6. P

I think if someone actually threw a player's social every night, that would be legit. The players socials in PCB normally did pretty well and you get to catch up with alot of your fellow brothers all at one party. I'll see if Dustin has a budget for something like that.
  7. P

I told you guys for months that it would be Columbus! LOL! I don't know when you played there or what association, but I play there several times a year to include a 150+ team BSC World Tournament. We've NEVER had a problem with police at that park in 7 years..Saturday or Sunday. Yes it's...
  8. P

Hondo, Dates are Aug 6-9 in Columbus, GA my friend! See you all there.
  9. P

2015 Military Worlds Tourney location proposal!!!

LOL...my dude!! What's good my Cali brutha? Are yall heading to T4T?
  10. P

Correct! The park is South Commons, it was built for the Olympics when they were in Atlanta. Great park with a Stadium for Varsity A & the Homerun Derby. Plenty of hotels and the city of Columbus rolls out the red carpet. The BSC has it's world tournament there every year and they have...
  11. P

I know brutha! Money...Money...Money, that's what USSSA is all about. I've received some pretty good intel that the city of Columbus made an unbeatable deal to USSSA Military Program. We will find out shortly.
  12. P

It will probably be announced at the USSSA National Convention next month!! Here's a hint: Plan to travel to Columbus, GA fellas!! Fly into Atlanta and make the 45 minute / hour drive over to Columbus. Home of Ft. Benning. Great complex there.
  13. P

Yup....very true! Should be finalized soon!
  14. P

Thanks sir! We appreciated all of the support we received from you guys. We got love from all over the country. Glad to have you guys back bro! See ya in 2015
  15. P

"Super Teams"...really? I couldn't disagree more bro. Semper/Demarini has no budget for military softball. We do everything on our own. We are just fortunate enough to have an organization that good ballplayers want to play for....that's it! We don't buy anybody!! We are simply a bunch of...
  16. P

Need some Blacks OPS help

Call the Wilson Customer Service Dept, 1-800-874-5930 and they will open a case for you. You will need to submit the following items: 1) A picture of the damaged bag 2) A valid receipt of purchase 3) Contact name, phone number & address They will open a case, and once approved...
  17. P

Bingo!!! Stay tuned!
  18. P

Military Softball

Will The Thrill, What's up bro? We missed you guys man. It was a great experience, one that you guys deserved to share with us. We went to win...we weren't just satisfied with being there. At the end of the day, we didn't hit enough to win. At that level, you have to score every inning...
  19. P

Military Softball

Brando, Definitely keep me posted on the retirement gift for Roger. I'm 100% in. 410-908-0982
  20. P

USSSA Military Worlds PCB

Thanks my friend! We will represent you all very well. We plan to share the wealth and reach out to each of the Top 4 teams and take a representative from each team.