Search results

1. Hacksaw34

GTG Proxas is the Man!!!

I sold 3 bats in the same day. While shipping all 3 bats, I accidentally printed his shipping label twice and shipped him 2 bats. Being the GTG honest bro that he is, he messaged me and let me know that he received an extra bat. I printed out a new label, emailed it to him, and he got the bat...
  2. Hacksaw34

For Sale 30oz Eastons and a Combat

It has been almost 2 years since I have even touched these bad boys, so it is time to clean out the closet and get rid of these. If I am off on prices, I am willing to negotiate: Left to right: Sold!!!!30oz Easton XL2. Original Owner, probably 400-500 swings and hotter than ****. Love this...
  3. Hacksaw34

For Sale Vizio 40" 2.0 Soundbar With OG Box

Bought this sound bar over a year ago and it is not compatible with my Westinghouse TV in my living room. Instead of selling the TV, I think I will just sell this sound bar. Come with Remote. Will sell for $50 Shipped
  4. Hacksaw34

For Sale 29.5 Blackout and a couple of synergies

For Sale Only. Left to Right: 28oz Not for Resale SCN20BW New Stamp. Only 100-200 Hits with the Original Grip. Looking for $100 Shipped 29.5 oz Blackout. 500-600 Swings. Looking for $90 Shipped 28oz Not for Resale SCN20BW New Stamp. 400-500 Hits. Original Grip. Looking for $90...
  5. Hacksaw34

For Sale 2x 28oz NEW STAMP SCN20BW's and a Blackout

$240 takes all 3!!! For Sale Only. Left to Right: 28oz Not for Resale SCN20BW New Stamp. Only 100-200 Hits with the Original Grip. Looking for $100 Shipped 29.5 oz Blackout. 500-600 Swings. Looking for $90 Shipped 28oz Not for Resale SCN20BW New Stamp. 400-500 Hits. Original Grip...
  6. Hacksaw34

For Sale Easton 11.5 Turfs $30

Easton Turfs, only worn 3-4 times before I switched to Trail Runners. Still in great shape and all of the tread is still in great shape. Comes with both the Left and the Right Shoes! Looking to get $30 shipped.
  7. Hacksaw34

For Sale 0-6 Month Leather Baby Moccasins

My wife bought these on accident for our 9 month old, We tried them on, which was a no go, so they are basically brand new. Looking for $18 shipped
  8. Hacksaw34

For Sale/Trade CornDog

Selling my Corndog, not much use on this puppy, but some dumb **** decided to put 2 cleat marks in the bat. Doesn't affect performance and I don't worry about them getting any worse. Looking for $100 Shipped, or will trade for new stamped 30 ozers or a 29.5 Blackout
  9. Hacksaw34

For Sale 3 Xbox 360 games mint

Looking to sell three games that don't get any love anymore. $20 shipped for all three. All come with original box.
  10. Hacksaw34

For Sale Burton Custom Bindings

For sale $40 shipped. Size large, used for two seasons on a 161 board with size 11 boots, to give you reference on size. Very good overall shape. I only have the 3 bolt pattern mounts
  11. Hacksaw34

For Sale Lots of Golf Balls

I have a bunch of golf balls that I am in need of selling. Most of the balls are Titleist and Top Flites with a lot of HP2, XL2000, and other models. Looking to sell lots of either 126 or 15 balls. This is what I can fit in the two flat rate box sizes. Let me know if you are looking for...
  12. Hacksaw34

For Sale Grown up sized bats

Some big boy eastons here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1382829
  13. Hacksaw34

For Sale Some og combats

Check em out here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1382829
  14. Hacksaw34

For Sale Heavy Eastons and Combats

I Price drops Looking to Sell the unused inventory. Only two bats that I would accept in trade would be 30 oz XL2 or SCN20BW with new stamp. All prices include Shipping 28FL NR OG Gear Virus. Don't know how many hits, does have some webbing and tons of life left. $50 Sold 28FL OG Gear...
  15. Hacksaw34

For Sale 30oz SCN18 $100

New Stamp and in great shape overall. Maybe 300-400 swings. Returnable no receipt. Original Grip is gone. Looking for $100 Shipped TRADED
  16. Hacksaw34

Arm Sleeves

Does anyone make an all black arm sleeve instead of all the colorful ones? Any insight?
  17. Hacksaw34

For Sale Mizuno Vintage MVT1100

Looking to sell this MVT1100. Just relaced and conditioned. Has some wear on the back logo and some old sharpie marks that I couldn't get out. Looking to sell for $50 shipped
  18. Hacksaw34

44 Pro Gloves

Has anyone tried one of these out? Any review on them?
  19. Hacksaw34

Kazuma redo

I've had this glove for a couple years and love it but never liked the red laces. After learning from some of the mistakes I made on the nokona I think this one turned out much better. A few minor mistakes but I was able to keep the lacing straight and I think the knots are better Before...
  20. Hacksaw34

Nokona Project

Going through the closet and found my outfield/pitching glove from highschool. A Nokona AMG600-CW that has definitely seen better days. The finger lacing has been rigged up over the years and its time to redo the entire thing. Does anyone have any suggestions on a glove oil or treatment? I am...