Search results

1. beier42

Z2000 usssa

Looking to buy a z2000 prefer balance and 27 oz
  2. beier42

Price Check Virus Plaque

Looking for a price check on a 27 oz Virus Plaque with 500-1000 hits. Has a paint chip and a few scratches
  3. beier42

Price Check 2 Mikens

I am looking for price checks on a Long Haul Bomber with 500-1000 hits and a Utrip Recoil with 500-100 hits. Few scratches but nothing major
  4. beier42

indoor softball ohio???

looking for some information on some upcoming indoor tournaments in Northern ohio
  5. beier42

need 2 more

need 2 more guys for a fantasy football league on yahoo that will draft 8 PM on Thurs...PM me for details
  6. beier42

Kentucky

hey kentucky guys. I am moving to Lexington because i got a job with the legends and am looking to play some ball if any one needs a player. Just seeing if some board bros could help out a fellow bro.
  7. beier42

SBF team Nite Owl Classic

Hey guys i am looking to put together a SBF team for the Nite owl classic on October 7th in Columbus, OH. Hoping to put this team in and put some names to more faces.
  8. beier42

Price Check Og av

looking for a price check on a NR 27 oz Balanced OG Anti Virus with around 4-500 hits no webbing?
  9. beier42

GTG svm20

great deal, excellent communication, bat as described, would def do business with him again.
  10. beier42

Combat Coaches Choice Backpack

i was jw if anyone had this and what they thought of it?
  11. beier42

GTG Campy

Great Communication. Shipped when said was going to provided proof. Bat exactly how described. Would deal with him in future.
  12. beier42

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Freak Plus

Miken Freak Plus 26 oz. Less than 300 hits, no end cap seperation, few scratches from being used. Looking for 130. i am a noob and cant figure out how to get pics on here but can email or text them.
  13. beier42

would you do this deal

just wondering if this is a good deal id be sending my scn6 for a jmac virus plague.
  14. beier42

For Sale Scn 6

Easton SCN 6 26 oz. less than 500 hits, no end cap seperation, no rattle. looking for 135 can text pictures if PM me number.
  15. beier42

For Sale Freak plus

Miken Freak Plus 26 oz. Less than 300 hits, no end cap seperation, few scratches from being used. Looking for 140. will text pics if pm number.
  16. beier42

For Sale 1 Miken 1 Easton

Miken Freak Plus 26 oz. Less than 300 hits, no end cap seperation, few scratches from being used. Looking for 140 Easton SCN 6 26 oz. less than 500 hits, no end cap seperation, no rattle. looking for 135 can text pictures if PM me number.
  17. beier42

Virus Plague

hey all i swung a Virus plague for the first time the other night and really liked the way it felt. I am interested in buying them and i have seen some with out the signature on the taper and was wondering if the performance is any different?
  18. beier42

upcoming tournaments

i am just wondering if there are any tournaments in the north ridgeville or strongsville areas coming up
  19. beier42

what would you do

another guy and i run the team. He isnt happy with the way things are going bc he thinks he is a superstar and isnt playing where he thinks he should be. we were supposed to be playing in an all nighter this weekend. Get a call this morning from the TD and he said that the other guy called him...
  20. beier42

triple play

i saw my team record a triple play tonight the first one ive ever seen in softball. how many of you guys have seen them