Search results

1. Precision

For Sale 7 Bats For Sale - Louisville, Miken, Easton, Demarini

ALL BATS HAVE BEEN SOLD I have 7 Bats For Sale (No trades) I am selling because I no longer play the game and these have been just sitting in the closet collecting dust. These bats are in MINT CONDITION! Every bat you see has less than Less than 20 swings. All Bats are 26oz NONE OF THE BATS...
  2. Precision

For Sale Resmondo Worth DUO-3 World Series Edition

34/26 Resmondo Worth DUO 3 World Series Edition $180 Firm Has Warranty & Receipt - Less than 50 swings -SOLD to JimmyH @ $180 Shipping Options: UPS Ground ----------- Included in price UPS 2nd Day Air ------ $20 more UPS Next Day Air ----- $30 more Below is what similar bats with more swings...
  3. Precision

For Sale Worth DUO 3 World Series & Demarini Juggernaut J3

34/26 Demarini Juggernaut J3 $145 ORO Has Warranty but No receipt - Less than 20 swings -SOLD to Proud-Pops @ $130 DUO-3 has been moved to its own thread. Thanks for your business proud-pops :D http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1377134
  4. Precision

For Sale 2014 Demarini Stadium 2.1

SOLD 34/26 Demarini Stadium 2.1 Less than 20 swings If you're interested just let me know and I will do my best to help you out.
  5. Precision

For Sale 2013 Easton Brett Helmer L1.0

SOLD 34/26 End Loaded Model# SP13L1 Bat has about 150-200 swings. Bat has a few cosmetic scratches to paint where is was slid in and out of bat bag. There is no webbing or rattle. Bat comes without receipt but has a return.
  6. Precision

GTG Pooch3 Is GTG

Sold 454 mutant to him locally... Very nice guy here. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  7. Precision

GTG My GTG List

1. Tmolina ---(Sale) 2. DaMerts ---(Trade) 3. BoStaley ---(Sale) 4. StealthyGuy ---(Sale) 5. Built4CubanLynx ---(Sale) 6. Gonzosck23 ---(Purchase) 7. Pamalone10 ---(Local Purchase) 8. Second2noone ---(Sale) 9. Jxbird ---(Purchase) 10. Bigcountry77 ---(Local Sale) 11. Pooch3 ---(Local...
  8. Precision

GTG second2noone is GTG

Sold a bat to second2noone and everything went smooth. This guy pays quickly don't hesitate to sell to him.
  9. Precision

GTG Gonzosck23 is GTG

I purchased a bat from Gonzosck23 and everything went great. Fast shipment and item was as described. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. :D
  10. Precision

GTG Built4CubanLynx is GTG

I sold a bat to Built4CubanLynx and everything went very smooth. Fast payment and a Great guy to deal with here. Will do Trades/Sales with in future! :D
  11. Precision

GTG StealthyGuy is GTG

I sold a bat to StealthyGuy and everything went very smooth. Fast payment and a Great guy to deal with here. Will do Trades/Sales with in future! :D
  12. Precision

GTG BoStaley is GTG

I sold 4 bats to BoStaley and everything went very smooth. Very fast payment and a Great guy to deal with here. Will do Trades/Sales with in future! :D
  13. Precision

GTG DaMerts is GTG!

I did a bat trade with DaMerts and everything went very smooth. Great guy to deal with here. Will do Trades/Sales with in future! :D