Search results

1. I

Design Software

So If I were to go get corel draw.. how does the blank jersey and sleeves get into the program?? Is it already in the program or no?? Interested in possibly starting to design my own jerseys!!! Thanks for any help you all can give me!!
  2. I

logging out/viewing orders

I just placed an for a set of uniforms on the rover site and I cannot find where to view my order and I cannot even log out LOL. Everytime I hit logout it keeps me signed in!!!!! Does anyone else know whats going on with this or had this happen to them? Thanks a bunch!
  3. I

For Trade Ltt NOW SCN16

is yours the helmer r the green one
  4. I

For Trade Ltt NOW SCN16

I got 2 new combats, the wood and GS both brand new and 26oz endloaded
  5. I

For Trade 2 mint combats for eastons

YOOOOOOO to the top, Help me get rid of these bats guys, Gotta get em moving!!!!!
  6. I

For Trade 2 mint combats for eastons

Bat #1) NIW with Receipt Gear Supremacy 26oz Bat #2) NOW returnable JM Wood 26oz (50 Hits) Both bats are endloaded. I am looking for same condition Easton USSSA sticks. I prefer endloaded bats and they need to be 26oz. I am open to all offers but I am really looking for CNT+ ri and any of...
  7. I

How many Hr's do you hit in a season?

yea bro, just turned 26, if im there by 30 ill be in the money LOL!!!!! Its gonna take some luck and connections tho, because like I said, they only come once a year in this cold town of MN:cool:
  8. I

Yea it is sick man, like I said last year was my first year even knowing what was going on in this game, so I didn't play there. This year I should be playing full time with Easton as i just got an offer the other day, but im actually in a tough as jam as I have already committed to 2 different...
  9. I

thanks bro, I am very young and as I just wrote consider myself very lucky so far in this game since Ive only played 1 year. what you said has actually been the 1 criticism that I have gotten, people dont think that I swing hard by watching me hit, but I try to tell them I do LOL. I came from...
  10. I

LOL thanks bro, I work out wayyyyyy too much to even talk about and my goal is to be playing within the conference in 3 years. Ive only played softball for 1 full year but have gotten really lucky so far in the guys I've met and how much they have helped me develop and the opportunities I have...
  11. I

K this is the ressy titan 2011 review that I did. Keep in mind the point was to hit HR's and that was it, so that is why i hit 4/5 pitches over LOL. Also don't hate on my color commentator he's a good guy
  12. I

lol k man ill just post the short one here 1 sec
  13. I

in your sig, r u talking about the Bloomington firemans champs?????
  14. I

the only time ive thrown up vids is when I was reviewing a bat and purposely hitting HR's. That did not go over well here lol!!!!! swing was one of the main guys ripping the vid, but we eventually came to an understanding that good players do exist LOL!!!!!
  15. I

your golden then
  16. I

BLD's

My squad was town there for the Jan 8th 1 day tourney I thnk it was and the umps were pretty good man. I have no complaints about the umps or the fields
  17. I

They will hate you, but it is worth it in laughs!!!!! Everyone will tell you the field you hit on is 225ft if your swinging for HR"S lol..... At least if gives you people to argue with:eek:
  18. I

This post is funny as hell!!!!! If I played that much I would easily hit that many bombs as well, especially at that level, but Im gnna have to agree with swing!!!!! Im not one to rip on anybody or there swing, but NO WAY does he hit 300 a year in games if he's swinging like this everytime up...
  19. I

For Trade 2 Mikens (26oz NIW & NOW)

LOL naw man srry
  20. I

For Trade 2 Mikens (26oz NIW & NOW)

TTT boys, I know theres got to be some takers out there!!!!!