Search results

1. I

logging out/viewing orders

I just placed an for a set of uniforms on the rover site and I cannot find where to view my order and I cannot even log out LOL. Everytime I hit logout it keeps me signed in!!!!! Does anyone else know whats going on with this or had this happen to them? Thanks a bunch!
  2. I

For Trade 2 mint combats for eastons

Bat #1) NIW with Receipt Gear Supremacy 26oz Bat #2) NOW returnable JM Wood 26oz (50 Hits) Both bats are endloaded. I am looking for same condition Easton USSSA sticks. I prefer endloaded bats and they need to be 26oz. I am open to all offers but I am really looking for CNT+ ri and any of...
  3. I

For Trade 2 Mikens (26oz NIW & NOW)

I have a NOW NR 26oz Miken Freak Plus. Bat has about 10-20 swings on it. It has NO marks or wear on the bat at all. The swings were taken with a Bat Sleeve on it, So it is still glossy and looks as if it was never hit! I also have a NIW NR 26oz Maxload Og Miken Psycho! Bat obviously has NO...
  4. I

Original Homerun Derby JH v. Jose

IDK if this has been posted but seems like this is all anyone on here talks about. I dont hate so I think its pretty sweet that canseco mashes like this is the vid and its pretty sick that he will be playing with HALL apparently. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khAL-Oz_kzg
  5. I

For Trade Holiday Season!!!!!

I have a NOW Miken Freak Plus 26oz that I am looking to trade. Up for all offers of NOW or slightly used bats from Combat or Worth!!!!! Looking to send this baby to a new home for christmas!!!!! The reason I am trading is because I would prefer a combat or worth Endload!!!!!
  6. I

WarningTracks swing video has been found

Check out the video by DCCCOACH, IDK how the hell this guy found it, but that is WARNING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA:p
  7. I

My thoughts on bat changes/ball changes for USSSA

Please just put a damn bat compression machine at every league. Make people show up early and have your bat stickered saying it past the test and then your good to go. Ive seen the compression test done both at the dudley classic and the firemans tourney here in Minnesota. It doesnt take long...
  8. I

For Trade LTT for a worth connel or a titan 26oz

I have a New Out of Wrapper 26 oz freak plus. Literally brand new. I am open to hearing anything in terms of the titans. Bat must be fairly new or qualify as NOW. Thank You:cool:
  9. I

For Trade LTT for a kendrick GS reload

I have a New out of Wrapper 26oz freak plus. Literally out of the wrapper. Also open to other combat USSSA offers jm wood etc. Bat has to be 26oz:cool:
  10. I

For Trade miken freak plus 26oz

New Out of Wrapper Miken Freak Plus 26 oz, no return. Very nice bat, been hit 10 times, but bat is perfectly clean. I prefer worth and combat, but would trade for any of the psycho series as well!!!!! Let me know:cool: all trades will be for a 26oz.
  11. I

Minnesota free agents from C teams?

I want to start a list of free agents from C teams in Minnesota. Please list your team name, batting average and position pref..... There is a new team forming for next yr and we are in search of highly skilled players. The team will play mostly USSSA and a couple of the big ASA tourneys such...
  12. I

Looking for someone available to do a full dye mockup jersey and pant set

Starting the process of finding out what jersey company we would like to go with for next year. Last year we went thru custom apparel and were pretty satisfied with the artwork but this year we are up for a change if anyone can come up with a better looking jersey and pant set. The logo last...
  13. I

Looking for quotes on jerseys for 2011

I am looking to get the process of ordering jerseys up and running alittle bit early for next year. I am looking for team packages/prices. I am going to be ordering for 12-15 players. We are looking for: 2 sets of jerseys (Full or sub dye) Please list price difference for both! 2 sets of...
  14. I

BP in Duluth MN today (Wheeler Fields)

Just wanted to shoot this out there. Myself and a couple board friends are gnna take some BP today at the wheeler fields in duluth MN around 330. Prolly hit for about an hour and a half r so. Hit me back on here if anyone wants to go!!!!!
  15. I

InFaMoUs_55 COMbat GS BP Vid

FIELDS= The Wheeler Softball Complex in Duluth, MN. 310ft fences!!!!! BAT= Combat Gear Supremacy Swings= About 200=300 Cuts on the bat Balls= USSSA Dudley Thunders. Standard USSSA league ball Weather= 60 degrees and Cloudy COMBAT GS BP VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLxvGTj0Ig...
  16. I

Greatest Display of Homerun Hitting I've Ever seen

This is is ridiculous and I cant help but laugh at the guy behind the camera. I have seen a lot of good hitting, but this tops it off!!!!! Greg Connell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v7vU4fJyls
  17. I

BP with the Miken Freak Limited 26oz

Same conditions, same field, same balls. Bat is a 26oz miken freak limited The bat has about 300-400 cuts on it and is starting to open up a bit. Fences are 310ft and temp is about 65 degrees. Round 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fyl_xIpgfo Round 2...
  18. I

BP with the 2011 Ressy Titan 27oz

Fences are 310ft all the way around. Temp bout 65 and the balls are a mix of shi**y ASA and USSSA balls. Also ignore the title of the video, my buddy labeled the bats wrong on the vid. Sorry for any confusion. TITAN BP:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YgCkC8TcNM
  19. I

Some BP Vids

Figured I throw this up in here to get some more peoples opinion. The bats that I list below are actually the ones that I am hitting. My buddy that posted the youtube vids, did not label the vids correctly. Sorry if there is any confusion. This is my second year playing softball and really my...
  20. I

BP with the 2011 Ressy Titan 27oz

The bat has about 200-250 swings on it and is pretty much brand new. The fields are 310ft and the weather is about 65 degrees out. The balls are a sloppy mix of usssa and asa balls. Bat feels really nice and is pretty hot out of the wrapper. Also a pretty decent looking bat imo BP...