Search results

1. AutomaticSOB

For Sale Evil BP2's And 52/300 USA

The BP2’s are feeling great so far. Been hitting them with a few teammates and everyone likes the performance and durability seems solid. Knowing they help extend the life of my bats is a huge bonus and I would recommend them.
  2. AutomaticSOB

2024 KM Sportz Miken/Worth 55 Major Nor*Cal

2024 KM Sportz Miken/Worth 55 Major Nor*Cal
  3. AutomaticSOB

For Sale Trump X-Rocks 44/375 ** SOLD **

I’ll take them brother. PM sent
  4. AutomaticSOB

Old School Eastons

Not in your pic but I have 26 First Batch OG Synergy and Black green Synergy + if interested. I was going to use in Seniors and just found out that no longer legal without SSUSA stamps.
  5. AutomaticSOB

Most durable senior bat

The bright green Worth Wicked I have is a tank. It’s a stiff one piece and swings light in my opinion. Great BP bat I picked up cheap few years ago.
  6. AutomaticSOB

Battleborn 2023

Battleborn 2023
  7. AutomaticSOB

Gel shots in the Knees

I use the magic stuff A/H, Athlete and Heat formulas. Bought at a tourney in Lincoln, CA this year and wife who is a runner uses it as well. I have a bucket handle meniscus tear and wear this Magic Stuff rub+compression sleeve+hinged brace+Aleve. Usually good for 4-6 games before I start icing.
  8. AutomaticSOB

GTG Johnnie

Quick and easy transaction on Senior bat. Two thumbs up 👍🏽
  9. AutomaticSOB

Gold Nation 50 Major Nor Cal

Gold Nation 50 Major Nor Cal
  10. AutomaticSOB

LTB: 2018 Senior Worth Wicked

I have a 26 in great shape listed on the bay right now. Glad to make a deal if you want to look at the pics there. Used for just two tournaments but I’m swinging the new AT18 this year. PM me if interested.
  11. AutomaticSOB

GTG Protectyaneck

Excellent deal, fast shipping, PROTCTYANECK two thumbs up 👍🏽👍🏽
  12. AutomaticSOB

For Sale ***Monsta Bat***

2021 ASA DC41? Purchased NIW early Oct, used for Fall League. 26 but a bit end loaded for my taste. LMK
  13. AutomaticSOB

Looking for link to filled out results of 2021World championship tournament in LV

Good luck to all in Vegas this year! Will be there next week: 50+ Major: Gotham Ortho/WEPNZ/DSS Softball/JUNKIES
  14. AutomaticSOB

For Sale Trump X-Rocks 44/375 * SOLD *

Interested in 18 if still available. Thanks
  15. AutomaticSOB

Westerns - St. George

Thanks my friend! My team from last year, Battleborn won the 50 majors, very cool! Congratulations to all the winners and I’m keeping the fingers crossed I can get some games in this year.
  16. AutomaticSOB

Westerns - St. George

Man, I wish my team was playing this weekend! Have fun, stay safe in that heat. Best of luck to my friends from NorCal and N Nev. If anyone can post a picture of 50 scores, much appreciated!
  17. AutomaticSOB

Senior Softball article

Enjoy the games! Hopefully we’ll be playing sanctioned tournaments soon. .
  18. AutomaticSOB

BP ball bag advice

Bought a used large Boombah backpack with wheels for $25 off craigslist, works great. Had a kids name and number embroidered from little league all stars and I just took the panel off
  19. AutomaticSOB

Senior Softball article

I’m still holding out hope to play next month but totally respect everyone’s decisions to allow things to ease towards a less restrictive atmosphere. Stay safe my friends and do whatever you feel is necessary to balance out the risk vs. rewards.