Search results

1. Rega17

LTB 27oz freak platinum balanced utrip

Cheaper the better so no return would be nice.
  2. Rega17

freak black asa

How's the endload on this year's asa black? Been swinging a '16 ressy and looking for something comparable swing wise to it for asa.
  3. Rega17

For Sale/Trade Freak30 and red knob dc41

Looking to trade for demarinis. 26 or 25.5 in weight. Mainly interested in futures and 2016 cl22, 2016 uflip. Return and receipt not needed. I would prefer NR bats. Cash can be added to make deal right. freak30 is traded Freak30 24oz - 75 hits. One small pebble rattle. One blemish that is...
  4. Rega17

LTB NR 26oz usa aftermath 2016

Anybody got one they want to sell? Pm please.
  5. Rega17

LTB 25.5 future

Looking to buy a 25.5 future. Pm me if you have one!
  6. Rega17

For Sale/Trade 26oz cluggy. sell or trade for future

SOLD FOR ASKING Returnable but no receipt. Unknown hits. I've put about 300 on it with old 44/375. Hits well. Has some webbing in the silver I can't seem to get in picture. No issues with it just going the dual stamp route with the future. Trades would be 25.5 future. I'll work with you on...
  7. Rega17

LTTF 25.5 future

Looking for 25.5 future. I have og 100h and a cluggy for trade bait.
  8. Rega17

For Sale/Trade 26oz 14' aftermath

SOLD FOR $160 26oz returnable but no receipt. I'm guessing 200-300 hits. No issues I just prefer my short barrel bats and need some cash. My one trade would be 26.5 future with receipt because a local friend will buy it from me. $180 obo
  9. Rega17

L6 carnage

This thing was hot as any Asa bat for a lot of hits. Took a while to get there. My buddy bought it back in April of 2014. It never spiraled until the crack started. RIP
  10. Rega17

JH lite tee swings

JH Lite has been hit with 52s exclusively until these videos. Maybe 50-60 cuts. Put a few on it with beat up 44/375 and seemed to be opening up quick. Stiff but responsive feel to the barrel. If you're looking for a more balanced feel in the 12" miken/worth line this is the way to go. Has a very...
  11. Rega17

jeff hall lite, cluggy, sbe and 100h tee work

Sorry to disappoint but no 400ft bombs from this set of vids. :o Most of you know the deal with the 3 older bats... the JH Lite has been hit with 52s exclusively until these videos. Maybe 50-60 cuts. Put a few on it with beat up 44/375 and seemed to be opening up quick. Stiff but responsive...
  12. Rega17

For Sale 2 miken and demarini

Everything is SOLD/TRADED 3 bats. Looking only to sell. All bats are 26oz. Freak12s: top is gamer status with a couple small pieces rattling. Barcode and receipt from October 14th. Has a small line in paint pictured. Bottom has about 100 cuts with 52s. Has one piece of glue rattle. Very...
  13. Rega17

short barrel eastons

Which 12" 2 piece has the lightest endload in yalls opinion? Looking for a bp backup to my freak12. Thanks
  14. Rega17

LTB 26oz phenix

Looking for a phenix. Pm me price/info/pics. Or I can text/email if that's easier.
  15. Rega17

For Sale XL long sleeve jersey

Looking for $20 shipped. Thick material. It's just never cold enough to wear it in alabama during games. Been hanging in my closet since it was bought.
  16. Rega17

For Sale/Trade 27oz 14' AM

SOLD 27oz AM. Has a receipt good till February 21st. I was told only game swings. Took about 20 swings with 52s the day I got it. Hit very well. Found a 26oz so don't need this one. Has a tiny line I can't even hang a nail on. Asking $160 obo shipped Trades would be 25oz freak12, 26oz ressy...
  17. Rega17

For Sale/Trade 26 oz spec 1

SOLD Game ready. Has webbing. No rattles. Has that chip at the end cap. Been like that for about 100 swings with no issues from it. $100 obo shipped $85 obo TRADES I could add cash for a 100w. Might be interested in true one, mercy, or fudawg.
  18. Rega17

For Sale 26oz wegman

SOLD THANKS Return receipt and barcodes from last week. 200 hits but could pass for NOW. Looking for $90 obo shipped
  19. Rega17

For Sale 26 aftermath and doublewall

Both 26oz. AFTERMATH IS SOLD. Aftermath has a receipt from February. No more than 100 hits and a couple light lines at the end cap. $140 obo shipped DOUBLEWALL IS SOLD. The doublewall has no issues. Just ground wear. $60 obo shipped
  20. Rega17

LTB older 26oz demarini doublewall

Any 26oz doublewall's out there? Not looking to break the bank, just a decent shape one