Search results

1. bullkiwi

For Sale 3 Demars for sale

The ONE.12 27oz ASA unknown hits, no warranty. Scratches, scuffs, no webbing or rattles, end cap tight. $100. VX2 27oz ASA unknown hits, returnable no receipt. Great shape, very minor scratches, end cap tight, no issues. $135. J2 28oz ASA unknown hits, returnable no receipt. Scratches, scuffs...
  2. bullkiwi

For Sale/Trade Minty 27oz J2 Flyswatter

Looking to trade a minty 27oz Demarini J2 Flyswatter for minty 28oz ASA Demarini The One CL22. **Unknown hits but everything is in excellent shape, it is still shiny. Returnable, no receipt** Selling price would be $140.00 PM me for pics...
  3. bullkiwi

For Sale 30oz OG J2

BAT IS GOING HOME TO AR. ****SOLD**** 30oz 2009 Demarini J2. Unknown hits, no cracks, no rattles, no end cap separation, has ground scratches. Returnable, no receipt. Not looking to trade. $165.
  4. bullkiwi

GTG Basoftballer13

Basoftballer13 and I traded bats, all went well. GTG for sure, bat was in described shape and communication was good.
  5. bullkiwi

For Trade NOW Titan Unleashed

NOW 2012 Titan Unleashed 27oz with 0 hits, returnable with receipt. Looking for returnable J2U in 27,28 and 30oz, will add some $ to make it work. lmk
  6. bullkiwi

AZ P & F Games

Anyone playing in the AZ P & F Games in Tucson in April?
  7. bullkiwi

GTG Softballfan55 is very GTG

We traded bats and he shipped very fast (priority mail). Everything was smooth and I appreciate the communication! :D
  8. bullkiwi

LTTF 2013 bj fulk mayhem98/for asa j2

I am just looking to see if I get some interest. I have a 2009 Demarini ASA J2 in 28oz with unknown hits, looking to get a 2013 FULK98 (27 or 28oz) with return. Dont know if that is crazy or do able. LMK
  9. bullkiwi

For Trade 28oz Worth MAY98A for Miken MV-1 with new stamps

28oz Worth MAY98A, has roughly 15 hits on it. Original receipt dated January 2012. Has very minor ground scratches from fields. No problems with the bat at all. Looking to trade for new stamped Miken MV-1 in 27oz, lmk what you have. http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa390/bullkiwi/
  10. bullkiwi

For Trade 28oz MAY98A mint condition For 27oz FSE

28oz Worth MAY98A, has roughly 15 hits on it. Original receipt dated January 2012. Has very minor ground scratches from fields. No problems with the bat at all. Looking to trade for 27oz FSE in similar condition. Prefer one with receipt. http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa390/bullkiwi/
  11. bullkiwi

Price Check May98A (28oz) with receipt dated Jan 2012

May98A (28oz) with receipt dated Jan 2012 would go for what? Has about 15 hits on it. Trying to see if I want to sell or look to trade. Thanks fellas.
  12. bullkiwi

For Sale NRG 27oz Maxload

(Deal Pending locally)For sale is a Miken NRG 600 maxload with approximately 75 hits on it. Bat has scratches from ground wear but no other issues whatsoever. Looking to get $120.00, comes with receipt from July of 2011. I am the only one that has used it and I am the original owner. I only play...
  13. bullkiwi

GTG 015reddog

015reddog is GTG. Bat he sold me was exactly as advertised!! Thanks for the great deal! If you are able to deal with 015reddog DO SO!!
  14. bullkiwi

GTG mihklo

Purchased a J2 from him and all was great! Bat was shipped when he said, packaged great and was in better shape than I thought. mihklo is VERY GTG!! Would strongly recommend doing business with him!
  15. bullkiwi

GTG Kookynewky

Kookynewky is definitely good to go, communication was great and $ was in immediately. Would recommend doing business with him! Thanks for the great transaction Kookynewky, hope she does you proud!
  16. bullkiwi

LTB 2009 Demarini J2 (not a flyswatter)

Looking to buy a Demarini J2 in 28 or 30oz. I do not want a 26 or 27. PM me with photos and asking price.
  17. bullkiwi

For Sale/Trade Louisville Slugger SB206 for J2 or FSE

See link http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1100815 Will add cash if deal is right!
  18. bullkiwi

For Sale/Trade ASA CATTY 28oz

BAT IS SOLD/// GOING FROM THE DESERT TO THE EMPIRE STATE/// THANKS FOR LOOKING EVERYONE!! 28oz Catty for sale, no webbing, cracking, etc. Unknown number of hits,Price Drop 135. o.b.o., Looking for Demarini J2 in 30oz or Flyswatter in 28 or 30oz in similar condition...
  19. bullkiwi

LTTF ASA Louisville Slugger Catalyst for ASA J2

Looking to trade my Louisville Catalyst SB206 (Shrek) 28oz returnable with no receipt (can't hear any rattle, no webbing, unknown number of hits, bat is clean) for a Demarini J2 ASA in 28 or 30oz, prefer 30oz. http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa390/bullkiwi/
  20. bullkiwi

LTTF Demarini J2 ASA (2009)

Looking to trade my Louisville Catalyst SB206 (Shrek) 28oz returnable with no receipt (can't hear any rattle, no webbing, unknown number of hits,bat is clean) for a Demarini J2 ASA in 28 or 30oz, prefer 30oz. http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa390/bullkiwi/