Search results

1. Livestrong63

New bat company??

So far I can say they the guys from this company have awesome communication. They respond fast on facebook and SBF. External customer service is just as important as the product that someone is selling and if the way they deal with customers is a reflection of the bats..... I am anxiously...
  2. Livestrong63

Insane Blackout Return?

I think the new return for the blackout is a stealth plus
  3. Livestrong63

Why are Monstas so expensive??

Because people are trying to get out from under a poor investment.
  4. Livestrong63

Salomon shoes and the outfield

They had a snow salomon Speedcross 3 a few years ago with tiny metal spikes the size of a ballpoint pen tip coming out of the rubber tread. Not enough to get caught for metal spikes but enough to keep great traction. Not sure if these still exist.
  5. Livestrong63

Salomon shoes and the outfield

I have never slipped in my Salomon speedcross 3 or Fellraisers unless the conditions were so bad that people were slipping in their cleats too.
  6. Livestrong63

Vr28 vs. Outfield Prizm vs. Infield Prizm

So to answer some of this for anyone that is still interested. I have the VR28 polarized lenses with and without mirror finish. I recently picked up the Prizm outfield lenses and have worn then during a run and while driving. A recent vascetomy has kept me off the fields but from what I can...
  7. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

Swung them both and own them both. 200 swings on the U and 400 or so on the ASA Differences -ASA sweetspot is bigger but I think that with time the U will be the same Similar swings Similar Endload and feel ASA has a slight flex in the handle but not enough to really notice any major...
  8. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

Swung them both and own them both. 200 swings on the U and 400 or so on the ASA Differences -ASA sweetspot is bigger but I think that with time the U will be the same Similar swings Similar Endload and feel ASA has a slight flex in the handle but not enough to really notice any major...
  9. Livestrong63

Long Distance Hitting Competition

Off a tee, has to land inside the hashes or designated area, similar to the longest drive competition for golf.
  10. Livestrong63

Thanks! Looking at getting a few sets of lenses as my VR28 are a little scratched. I play a lot of outfield and wondered if these were all similar and how all would do for batting.
  11. Livestrong63

No one? No one has experience with these?
  12. Livestrong63

Anyone have comparison on these lenses? I have been playing in the VR28 for years but am considering the Prizm. I play mostly outfield and was leaning towards that lense but didn't know if there was any feedback on any of then against the others.
  13. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

Then it must be the darker paint theory.
  14. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

Fact This is scientific fact!
  15. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

Hotter White reflects light so on a sunny day I would think that a darker colored barrel would be a few degrees hotter and have just a little more rebound effect than the white one. There should be a study done on this.
  16. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

When I wrote the review I had only swung last years CL22. If the weather holds I should be able to get my hands on this years during the weekend and give some feedback.
  17. Livestrong63

Insane U Review

Not a repaint. Different feel from cl22 and aftermath.
  18. Livestrong63

For Sale Salomon Fellraiser Turfs Red/Blk sz 11.5

Bump for best show ever!
  19. Livestrong63

Scale weights?

Make sure you set it to weight a non-food item instead of a food item. Like how a lb of feathers is lighter than a lb of bricks.
  20. Livestrong63

F4t4re vs Insane

I wouldn't size down when going with the Insane. I typically swing a 27 oz and went with a 27.5. There is some end load but not enough to make a huge difference.