Search results

1. sacto73

Anyone looking to play in Las Vegas Worlds 4/29

We had a couple guys drop for this weekend. Anyone in LV or around looking to play. We need a cpl OF but can move guys around so where ever will work. If interested please leave your info or better yet Text me 9165296728. We're a mens E team Good squad from Nor Cal.
  2. sacto73

Sacramento area team looking for players for 2017

New team in the Sac area looking to fill some positions. We play a couple tournys a month, or at least one. We have a core group of guys and need to fill in some holes. We're a good group of guys. Always have fun, play hard and leave it on the field. We need a solid SS or 5man. Pitcher, and a...
  3. sacto73

Sac area team looking for players for 2017

New team in the Sac area looking to fill some positions. We play a couple tournys a month, or at least one. We have a core group of guys and need to fill in some holes. We're a good group of guys. Always have fun, play hard and leave it on the field. We need a solid SS or 5man. Pitcher, and a...
  4. sacto73

LTTF FREAK 52 or Torch

I'm looking for a 26 oz Freak 52 good condition. I have a 15' True one good condition, and a Cluggy also good condition. Both around 200 hits, not being used and just sitting in my closet. Both have Lizard skin grips. I'm looking to trade and can do a 2-1 deal if it's in newer condition. Also...
  5. sacto73

need a cpl guys 5/7 in Davis

We need a 3B and SS in Davis this weekend. NSA it's out of pocket $25 but were a cool team gonna bbq and have a good time. Can also take an OF and move a guy if needed. If interested hit me up 9165296728 thx
  6. sacto73

looking for a middle infielder

Hi we're looking for a SS or 5 man this year. Good glove and plays at the position regularly/full time. We have a guy that can play both and need to fill either one. Prefer someone in the Sacramento area, or have no issues traveling to Sac area most of the tournys. We are a sponsored team, he...
  7. sacto73

Looking for a middle infielder

Hi we're looking for a SS or 5 man this year. Good glove and plays at the position regularly/full time. We have a guy that can play both and need to fill either one. Prefer someone in the Sacramento area, or have no issues traveling to Sac area most of the tournys. We are a sponsored team, he...
  8. sacto73

Miken freak black in cold temps

Anyone swinging a utrip freak black in 40-50 temps? Will they hold up ok?
  9. sacto73

Cluggy vs Freak 12

Does anyone know if the cluggy and freak 12 swing the same or similar? I'm pulling the trigger on a freak black or 12 today. Torn which one to go with. I have the orange cluggy and like it but also like 14" barrels. What to get???
  10. sacto73

2014 4tf triad

Has anybody swung this? Any reviews you can share? Fire or dud?
  11. sacto73

looking for SS or 5man for Boneyard

Hi we're looking for a solid SS or 5 man for Boneyard Reno 7/10. Please have experience at these positions as you may be playing either one. We're a good team fun group of guys. Tourny fee is sponsored, were all getting rooms on our own, some of us are splitting rooms, so that can be an option...
  12. sacto73

? for Fresno NSA Worlds

How many teams did you guys have last year, and about how many do you expect this year? approx. Our team is thinking about playing this year down there, I know worlds is also in Sac, but we have several guys including myself with family and friends in Fresno and want to play some new teams for a...
  13. sacto73

For Trade 2012 Z1000 Balanced

Looking to see what's out there. Looking to trade only. 27oz I guess somewhere between 300-500 hits. It's hitting seeds right now. Swung very little last year as I was breaking in my true one. Just sitting in my closet. No wobble or cracks. Has it's share of scratches but nothing major. I took...
  14. sacto73

GTG Rodojr13 is gtg

Great deal went smooth. sent tracking info quick. Shipped fast and was packaged with care. Would deal with again anytime. Very gtg board bro
  15. sacto73

That Wax mock up

Thanks for all your help Jim! Can't wait for the final product! Definitely recommend that wax! Great guy to work with, fast response, made quick changes to our liking. [/URL]
  16. sacto73

GTG j.cab is GTG

J.cab is GTG. bat was shipped to me in great condition. Packaged appropraitely. Would deal with him anytime.
  17. sacto73

For Trade 27oz Worth Titan Unleashed

27oz Worth Titan Unleashed *FOR SALE* lOOKING TO SELL FOR $80 SHIPPED. I'm looking to trade this for a new stamp utrip/nsa bat. It is in great condition. I got in trade from a board bro here a cpl years ago, but been sitting in my closet as i have only been swinging my OG Z2000. It has no...
  18. sacto73

14' L6 review

have around 75 hits and it's still a log. It opened up a little bit my last game friday night, but my teammates dont want any part of it yet. Hopefully it will be fire soon. For the most part it feels nice. Will keep updating for those looking at one. Not a fan of the grip so it came off.
  19. sacto73

LTB Pitching mask

Hey bros I'm going to start pitching for my tourny team as a backup and wondering if anyone has a mask they would like to sell or part with. Worth or Combat preferred but open to anykind. Not sure how they are sized but i wear a 7-1/4 or M/L hat. Thanks
  20. sacto73

Looking for Team package

Hi were looking for a team package that includes: package 1: Full sub,pants package 2: full sub,pants,hat (team decision on hats) Looking to get these on order soon. Please PM or email [email protected] Thanks